Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few statistics from my nearly three month trip:

Miles driven: 13,729
New Superchargers: 321
Total Superchargers: 357
States driven in: 32, including 12 never visited before (plus D.C. and Ontario, Canada)
National Parks visited: 6

Of course, the excuse for the trip was the 4 weeks spent in Orlando visiting Disney World :) . We just got to experience hurricane Ian as a bonus!
Awesome!

Reactions: Polly Wog
On our way to Nashville for the week to see Bono at the Ryman Auditorium on Wednesday.

Nabbed a first at the Winston-Salem supercharger that opened on the 31st.

Winston-Salem, NC (#1046) (First to check-in)

Site includes two Tesla L2s with J1772 connectors.
PXL_20221105_220316959.jpg
PXL_20221105_220427366.jpg

What's a good Lobster Roll go for? I LOVE lobster, and have had many a fine dining event with a lobster main course. I was in Long Island the summer before last and finally tried a lobster roll, thought, this is the place they have all the lobster in the world, yet it was $28 at a wooden stand along the highway. We wouldn't have stopped except the place was hoping', musta been 40 cars stopped and it took 15 minutes for our order to be ready. Still had lobster shell in the meal, yikes!

What's a good Lobster Roll go for? I LOVE lobster, and have had many a fine dining event with a lobster main course. I was in Long Island the summer before last and finally tried a lobster roll, thought, this is the place they have all the lobster in the world, yet it was $28 at a wooden stand along the highway. We wouldn't have stopped except the place was hoping', musta been 40 cars stopped and it took 15 minutes for our order to be ready. Still had lobster shell in the meal, yikes!
Going rate in Maine was about $18

• Informative
I can get one here in San Carlos for $28 last I went. New England Lobster in Burlingame has good variety & really good lobster rolls. Also high $20s.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
Prices are getting back to normal, high teens-low twenties. Last year, most places were over $30 because of a bad catch.

• Informative
On our way to Nashville for the week to see Bono at the Ryman Auditorium on Wednesday.

Nabbed a first at the Winston-Salem supercharger that opened on the 31st.

Winston-Salem, NC (#1046) (First to check-in)

Site includes two Tesla L2s with J1772 connectors.
View attachment 871511View attachment 871512I will look forward to a review of the Bono show - the Ryman Auditorium is a great venue and worth the trip. Funny how the venue becomes that much more important as time goes by! Possible U2 residency in Las Vegas in 2023 as well.

Reactions: theflyer
Check-ins for 2022-11-10 *
- Boynton Beach, FL (#1429)

Took an actual aeroplane flight for a wedding in Stuart, FL.
Full plane from SFO to FLL.
Unnerving to say the least.

Boynton happened to be not so far off the 95, so why not in the Turo. 🤷‍♂️

Hopefully the wife can snag a few more on the way back S to FLL to notch her next badge.

The next couple days are all about her family, who we haven’t seen in some time, so not planning any side trips in the SR 3 rental.

*I checked in after midnight, but it was yesterday - not sure if the DB needs amending. But the date likely matters not one whit.

Last edited: