Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got pulled over in Florida. I tried to run for it, but he caught me.

Trooper comes up, hand on his gun. He asks "Why did you try to get away? There is no way you were going to outrun me."
I tell him. "I know that, but had to give it a try anyway."
"I'm about to get off shift, so if you can give me a good reason for trying to get away I'll let you go."
I say, "My wife ran off with a Florida state trooper a year ago. I thought you were going to return her."
"Have a nice day sir."

Apologies if this has been discussed before, but is the new installation on Tunnel Road in Asheville, NC, going to be added as a separate site ?

It's around the other side of the parking lot from the earlier set of superchargers, but Tesla is listing it as a separate site on their Find Us page.
I think the decision was to wait-and-see. If there are two pins in the nav when the site goes live, it'll be added as an additional site. Otherwise, the existing site will be expanded.

Apologies if this has been discussed before, but is the new installation on Tunnel Road in Asheville, NC, going to be added as a separate site ?

It's around the other side of the parking lot from the earlier set of superchargers, but Tesla is listing it as a separate site on their Find Us page.
Tesla has it as two pins in the nav system, two pins on their website, with two different names. Sure seems like separate superchargers. It is a big parking lot. :)

It has been added as a new supercharger in supercharge.info and I think we should count it as separate site in our game.

I'm back out on the road, charging my way from Denver to South Carolina via Chicago and Washington DC.

Check-ins for 2023-02-10
- North Platte, NE (#1004)

Objective: say hi to my brand new Granddaughter -

Attachments

• 30305445604376.jpeg
    30305445604376.jpeg
    880.5 KB · Views: 67
I got pulled over in Florida. I tried to run for it, but he caught me.

Trooper comes up, hand on his gun. He asks "Why did you try to get away? There is no way you were going to outrun me."
I tell him. "I know that, but had to give it a try anyway."
"I'm about to get off shift, so if you can give me a good reason for trying to get away I'll let you go."
I say, "My wife ran off with a Florida state trooper a year ago. I thought you were going to return her."
"Have a nice day sir."
Ouch 😁

Speaking of Florida, I'll be in Florida most of March. If anyone is in the area, let me know. I'd lve to meet up

Headed out for my Winter tour. LA traffic was great today but the chargers sure were full, only had to wait once but grabbed the last spot several times. Buttonwillow Raceway was marked closed on the Nav. but it was active.

Check-ins for 2023-02-11
- Creswell, OR (#1229)
- Dunnigan, CA (#1230)
- Elk Grove - 7119 Elk Grove Blvd, CA (#1231)

Check-ins for 2023-02-12
- Santa Nella, CA (#1232)
- Coalinga, CA (#1233)
- Kettleman City - Bernard Dr, CA (#1234)
- Buttonwillow - Cal Club Rd, CA (#1235)
- Bakersfield - S Enos Ln, CA (#1236)
- Castaic, CA (#1237)
- Valencia, CA (#1238)
- Burbank - N San Fernando Blvd, CA (#1239)
- Pasadena - 3363 E Foothill Blvd, CA (#1240)
- West Covina, CA (#1241)
- Brea - S Madrona Ave, CA (#1242)
- Fullerton, CA (#1243)
- Anaheim - W Lincoln Ave, CA (#1244)
- Tustin - Red Hill Ave, CA (#1245)
- Tustin - Flight Way, CA (#1246)
- San Diego - Clairemont Mesa Blvd, CA (#1247)
- San Diego - Genesee Ave, CA (#1248)
- Chula Vista - Telegraph Canyon Rd, CA (#1249)
- San Diego - Camino De La Plaza, CA (#1250)

News today: government will require Tesla to open up its SC network for sales subsidies to continue. Chargers will get more full.
I must have missed that in the legislation. Are all manufacturers required to create charging networks open to all vehicles in order for their cars to qualify for subsidies? That would create a lot more charging infrastructure.

Reactions: theflyer