Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-02-17
- Mojave - 16940 Hwy 14, CA (#238)
- Mojave - Sierra Hwy, CA (#239)

Check-ins for 2023-02-20
- Mojave - 16940 Hwy 14, CA (repeat)
- Yermo, CA (#250)
That's a lotta stops, I am sure everyone in the car pointed out you coulda done the other Mojave stop on the way back.

What's a trip like that cost in a Model X where you are not trying to save money like you live on a fixed income (me)?

Congrats on 250, you are 1/4 of the way thru your first 1000!

That's a lotta stops, I am sure everyone in the car pointed out you coulda done the other Mojave stop on the way back.

What's a trip like that cost in a Model X where you are not trying to save money like you live on a fixed income (me)?

Congrats on 250, you are 1/4 of the way thru your first 1000!

Thanks! We actually chose the Hwy 14 location on purpose, because getting a Model X into the other Mojave stop was really painful. Also we (correctly) guessed that utilization of the V3 chargers at Mojave Hwy 14 would be low.

Total Supercharging cost (preliminary estimate) is $162.54.

Bruce.

Long shot here, but PM me if anybody is traveling north from Vegas Friday or Saturday and willing to give a fellow TMCer a ride. I’m driving someone else’s Tesla down, and I couldn’t talk anybody into driving my car. I can just catch a flight, but thought I would float the idea here. Maybe @PLUS EV tagging the newest Vegas SC and heading home.😂 To keep it moderately on topic, I finally crossed the 150 SC line and hoping to do a cross-country trip soon to bump up that number into something more respectable.

Long shot here, but PM me if anybody is traveling north from Vegas Friday or Saturday and willing to give a fellow TMCer a ride. I’m driving someone else’s Tesla down, and I couldn’t talk anybody into driving my car. I can just catch a flight, but thought I would float the idea here. Maybe @PLUS EV tagging the newest Vegas SC and heading home.😂 To keep it moderately on topic, I finally crossed the 150 SC line and hoping to do a cross-country trip soon to bump up that number into something more respectable.
I nearly took that guy up on his offer lol. But as it is, I'll be sticking around home this week.

Reactions: ReddyLeaf
Check-ins for 2023-02-22
- Chula Vista - Showroom Pl, CA (#564) (First to check-in)

Attachments

• 20230222_111645(0).jpg
    20230222_111645(0).jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 54
Check-ins for 2023-02-22
- Chula Vista - Showroom Pl, CA (#564) (First to check-in)
Yet another Supercharger Station for San Diego. I remember how frustrating it was a few years ago when there was only one station, at Qualcomm, for the entire county, population 3 million! I would charge at 10 PM to avoid the line.

Caught another concert at the UVA arena in Charlottesville then zigzagged through North Carolina. Saw an ICE pickup completely engulfed in flames in the parking lot of an elementary school in rural Virginia during morning student drop off. Kind of weird, a couple of people were standing there looking at it but students were going about their business getting off the busses, nobody seemed very concerned like this was a regular occurrence. Onward to Nashville and more concerts tomorrow.

Check-ins for 2023-02-21
- Jacksonville, NC (#1320)
- New Bern, NC (#1321)
- Kinston, NC (#1322)
- Goldsboro, NC (#1323)
- Greenville, NC (#1324)
- Rocky Mount, NC (#1325)
- Halifax, NC (#1326)

Check-ins for 2023-02-22
- South Boston - Philpott Rd, VA (#1327)
- Oxford, NC (#1328)
- Chapel Hill, NC (#1329)
- Durham, NC (#1330)
- Cary - Bass Pro Ln, NC (#1331)
- Garner, NC (#1332)
- Smithfield, NC (#1333)
- Benson, NC (#1334)
- Sanford, NC (#1335)
- Siler City, NC (#1336)
- Thomasville, NC (#1337)
- Kernersville, NC (#1338)
- Winston-Salem, NC (#1339)
- Clemmons, NC (#1340)
- Mocksville, NC (#1341)
- Mooresville, NC (#1342)
- Charlotte - Northlake Centre Pkwy, NC (#1343)
- Charlotte - Providence Rd, NC (#1344)
- Charlotte - Toringdon Way, NC (#1345)
- Fort Mill, SC (#1346)
- Columbia - Town Center Place, SC (#1347)

Caught another concert at the UVA arena in Charlottesville then zigzagged through North Carolina. Saw an ICE pickup completely engulfed in flames in the parking lot of an elementary school in rural Virginia during morning student drop off. Kind of weird, a couple of people were standing there looking at it but students were going about their business getting off the busses, nobody seemed very concerned like this was a regular occurrence. Onward to Nashville and more concerts tomorrow.

Check-ins for 2023-02-21
- Jacksonville, NC (#1320)
- New Bern, NC (#1321)
- Kinston, NC (#1322)
- Goldsboro, NC (#1323)
- Greenville, NC (#1324)
- Rocky Mount, NC (#1325)
- Halifax, NC (#1326)

Check-ins for 2023-02-22
- South Boston - Philpott Rd, VA (#1327)
- Oxford, NC (#1328)
- Chapel Hill, NC (#1329)
- Durham, NC (#1330)
- Cary - Bass Pro Ln, NC (#1331)
- Garner, NC (#1332)
- Smithfield, NC (#1333)
- Benson, NC (#1334)
- Sanford, NC (#1335)
- Siler City, NC (#1336)
- Thomasville, NC (#1337)
- Kernersville, NC (#1338)
- Winston-Salem, NC (#1339)
- Clemmons, NC (#1340)
- Mocksville, NC (#1341)
- Mooresville, NC (#1342)
- Charlotte - Northlake Centre Pkwy, NC (#1343)
- Charlotte - Providence Rd, NC (#1344)
- Charlotte - Toringdon Way, NC (#1345)
- Fort Mill, SC (#1346)
- Columbia - Town Center Place, SC (#1347)
I just can't get myself to like your post LOL

My two week dash to South Carolina to see my new granddaughter concludes with a first visit at Edgewater CO, 8 miles from home. It opened just after I crossed the border into Nebraska, accompanied by the sound of frustrated teeth gnashing. Amazingly, it remained unvisited for two weeks until I returned.

5200 miles, 70 new SCs (one first), moving up to 9th place. I'm sure it won't last long.

Attachments

• 20230223_004208.jpg
    20230223_004208.jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 26
My two week dash to South Carolina to see my new granddaughter concludes with a first visit at Edgewater CO, 8 miles from home. It opened just after I crossed the border into Nebraska, accompanied by the sound of frustrated teeth gnashing. Amazingly, it remained unvisited for two weeks until I returned.

5200 miles, 70 new SCs (one first), moving up to 9th place. I'm sure it won't last long.
Don’t forget to add your check-in for Cayce, SC on 2/19/2023!

You're welcome! A 650 mile round trip across the mountains in winter just to nab Edgewater was more than I could manage. I did notice that you were away when it opened.

Had it been summer... :cool:

Just added Ontario, OR. Unfortunately, not able to use all the capabilities of the Plaid, achieve rated range, or use AP (much).:eek:🤣 My buddy dropped out, so still looking for a ride home.
7B00AB2E-D6A9-4C64-8292-F1D6BDB19674.jpeg

Heading home...

22 Feb 23
597: Shenandoah - Metropark TX
598: Shenandoah TX
599: Spring TX
600: Houston - Louetta TX (Hooray! number 600 was a long time coming...)
601: Houston - Hemsptead TX
602: Waller TX

23 Feb 23
603: Bee Cave TX
604: West Lake Hills, TX
605: Austin - Frontage Rd TX
606: Kyle TX
607: New Braunfels TX
608: San Atonio - N Loop TX

No more new ones between here and home. Have to plan another trip...