Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
9 May 2023:

394. Vancouver, WA - NE Fourth Plain
395. Chehalis, WA
396. Tacoma, WA
397. Tukwila, WA - Strander Boulevard
398. Everett, WA
399. Blaine, WA
400. Surrey, BC - 152 Street (we call it South Surrey)
401. Surrey, BC - 104 Avenue
402. Coquitlam, BC - Lougheed Highway
403. Maple Ridge, BC
404. Langley, BC
405. Abbotsford, BC - Mount Lehman Road

IMG_20230509_190022307_HDR~2.jpg

^ Surrey, BC - 152 Street

IMG_20230509_143612171.jpg

^ Ducklings on Lake Washington. The crows were looking for a snack but the mother duck kept a close watch on her brood.

I had a couple "out of character" high charge rates on my recent trip. I think I saw 187kW at one point. Before I had always topped out at 160kW or maybe in the 160s. Either way the high charge rate only lasts for an instant and the taper is sever on the old Model S so there still isn't much gain vs. supercharging at an uncrowded v2.

My remanufactured battery has broken 180kW several times in two months, most recently 187kW at the Burlington SC near home. 2/2019 Model S100D. As you say, it tapers down quickly.

I prefer the V3 superchargers - somehow the electrons smell fresher.

9 May 2023:

406. Chilliwack, BC - Luckakuck Way

10 May 2023:

407. Hope, BC - Klassen Road
408. Hope, BC
409. Princeton, BC
410. Merritt, BC - De Wolf Way
411. Merritt, BC
412. Merritt, BC - Airport Road
413. Kamloops, BC
414. Kamloops, BC - Notre Dame Drive
415. Kamloops, BC - Powwow Trail
416. Salmon Arm, BC
417. Revelstoke, BC - Victoria Road
418. Revelstoke, BC
419. Golden, BC
420. Golden, BC - Highway 1

I've been astonished at the number of Supercharger Stations in BC. Shows just how few they are at home in Colorado and Utah. Kamloops and Merritt have three each, Golden and Hope have two each. Grand Junction, the largest city within 250 miles in Colorado, has one six stall station. Durango and Alamosa have none, although the latter is due to get one soon, at long last.

Check-ins for 2023-05-10
- Covington, LA (#1066)
- Baton Rouge, LA - Airline Highway (#1067)
- Baton Rouge, LA (#1068)
- Baton Rouge , LA - Highland Road (#1069)
- McComb, MS (#1070)
- Vicksburg, MS (#1071)
- Ruston, LA (#1072)
- Natchitoches, LA (#1073)
- Alexandria, LA (#1074)
- Lafayette, LA (#1075)
Just for fairness, Custer needs to have an award for "The fastest time taking the most direct route". :)

Not Supercharger related, but a curious story nonetheless:

I like to get out and hoof it around the 'hood to run easy errands. I get some exercise; I get what passes for fresh air around here; I get to slow down and just put one foot in front of the other.

About two miles west of us along a very major expressway is a small lot behind an urgent care facility. On and off throughout the past ten years or so, part of this small lot becomes a homeless encampment. It had been vacant for about a year when two weeks ago, a couple of camping tents with easy chairs and other "amenities" popped up. I'd guess there are about four or six folks biding their days and nights in this location.

As I approached this spot earlier today, what did I see? I saw a solar panel! These intrepid and ingenious souls somehow cadged a used solar panel (no idea its capacity or condition). It was angled towards the sun, and there was a cable running from the back of the panel to what looked like a smallish battery. I mean, electricity! I just had to applaud their creativity and resourcefulness.

Just how long they will remain until the police roust them from this spot remains to be seen. But they don't bother anyone and appear harmless.

We’ll, I’ve been out of touch for a while, but I’m back on the mainland for a bit, and was able to add my first new supercharger since last November:

#830, 05/11/23, Portland, OR

By the beginning of June, I’m hoping to be above 900, so maybe I’ll be able to keep a few folks from catching up and passing me! 🙂

My trip to Japan was amazing, but I didn’t have the time to squeeze a Tesla rental and supercharger visits into our plans. Maybe next time. And, if I’m being honest, I wasn’t comfortable with the Japanese roads being my first experience with right-hand-drive. 😳

11 May 2023:

421. Canmore, AB
422. Canmore, AB -
423. Jasper, AB

I suppose this is old hat to most of you but some pictures from my trip:

Was surprised that Lake Louise was still frozen. It is only at 5679 feet but, of course, a whole lot farther north than my home in the Colorado mountains (neighbors report that it snowed at home last night).

IMG_20230511_103204918_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230511_110003492.jpg

^ Chateau Lake Louise.

The mountains from the campground in Banff:

IMG_20230511_052641899_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230511_052706888.jpg
IMG_20230511_062527599.jpg

I was impressed with the mountains around the Canmore Supercharger Station:

IMG_20230511_073810327_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230511_074251316_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230511_073755589_HDR.jpg

A couple pictures of the mountains along the highway to Jasper. Both sides all the way from Cranmore to Banff to Jasper, about 200 miles:

IMG_20230511_122817070_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230511_134249681.jpg

^ Spectacular doesn't begin to describe it!

11 May 2023:

421. Canmore, AB
422. Canmore, AB -
423. Jasper, AB

Was surprised that Lake Louise was still frozen. It is only at 5679 feet but, of course, a whole lot farther north than my home in the Colorado mountains (neighbors report that it snowed at home last night).

View attachment 936873
View attachment 936874
^ Chateau Lake Louise.

View attachment 936878
View attachment 936877
View attachment 936876

View attachment 936879
View attachment 936882
View attachment 936881

A couple pictures of the mountains along the highway to Jasper. Both sides all the way from Cranmore to Banff to Jasper, about 200 miles:

View attachment 936883
View attachment 936884
Lowland lakes and even rivers were all still frozen when I was in Saskatchewan and Alberta about 25 days ago. So I would definitely expect Lake Louise to still be frozen over.

Closing one chapter and opening another. As some of you know, I crashed Gracie eight days ago in rural Georgia SW of Valdosta due to a stupid mistake. The side curtain airbags deployed, and the car bricked itself -- probably for my safety. I am back in Virginia, and Gracie is now at a certified body shop in Savannah, which was more than 160 miles from the accident. I drove back in a rental minivan after transferring everything from Gracie. The insurance assessor has not yet made an initial estimate, so I don't know Gracie's future. There is very little visible damage besides the airbags and the front right fog light, but I suspect more damage is underneath. I agree with some supercharger hunters that the pyro fuze likely blew to sever the HV battery from the system. If that is all it is, it should be replaceable.

Local farmers and fellow supercharger hunters saved the day. I had almost no cellphone coverage. Locals helped me track down a flatbed to Valdosta, where Gracie could be stored until I could figure out where she had to go, provided snacks and water while I was locked out of my car, and touched base throughout the day to ensure I was okay and finding a way forward. We got the car and me back to Valdosta. I went to an emergency room to have my lesions checked and a cat scan to ensure no internal injuries. All clear.

Jacksonville's body shop said they couldn't accept the car until November(!). Gainsville said it would be July or August. Savanah was more accommodating, but I don't have any timeline. At least the Savannah shop is also an authorized shop for USAA, so everything should go smoothly.

For those keeping track, that is three flatbeds since October 2022: 1) the battery failure in Gila Bend, AZ, 2) the flat tire west of Denver, and 3) this crash. And that doesn't count my flat tire locally in early May.

Not knowing what comes next and needing a vehicle, I weighed many options and factors, including my increasing mobility challenges and Tesla's incentive for free supercharging. I concluded I might as well get a Model X. We picked it up yesterday. That's seven days from the accident to driving off the lot in a new X with six years of unlimited supercharging (I transferred Gracie's unlimited supercharging onto the X to gain three additional years). If I get Gracie back, that'll be great.

The X has a tow point if I need to add a carrier for a scooter. It has room inside if I want to add a lift. The falcon wing doors give me great access if I have the rear seat folded down, which isn't easy for me to do with the S. Its height allows me to slide in and out rather than climb in and out.

My visits on the trip up until the crash

Check-ins for 2023-05-01
- Lexington - E Nelson St, VA (#1128)
- Lewisburg, WV (#1129)
- Atkins, VA (#1130)

Check-ins for 2023-05-02
- Mocksville, NC (#1131)
- Clemmons, NC (#1132)
- McLeansville, NC (#1133)
- Sanford, NC (#1134)
- Matthews, NC (#1135)
- Charlotte - Providence Rd, NC (#1136)
- Greenville - Haywood Rd, SC (#1137) (First to check-in)
- Columbia - Town Center Place, SC (#1138)
- Cayce, SC (#1139)

Check-ins for 2023-05-03
- Charleston, SC (#1140) (First to check-in)
- Pooler - US 80, GA (#1141)
- Dublin, GA (#1142)
- Fort Valley, GA (#1143)
- Ashburn, GA (#1144)

PXL_20230510_194630933.jpg

PXL_20230504_182632046.jpg

9 May 2023:

406. Chilliwack, BC - Luckakuck Way

10 May 2023:

407. Hope, BC - Klassen Road
408. Hope, BC
409. Princeton, BC
410. Merritt, BC - De Wolf Way
411. Merritt, BC
412. Merritt, BC - Airport Road
413. Kamloops, BC
414. Kamloops, BC - Notre Dame Drive
415. Kamloops, BC - Powwow Trail
416. Salmon Arm, BC
417. Revelstoke, BC - Victoria Road
418. Revelstoke, BC
419. Golden, BC
420. Golden, BC - Highway 1

I've been astonished at the number of Supercharger Stations in BC. Shows just how few they are at home in Colorado and Utah. Kamloops and Merritt have three each, Golden and Hope have two each. Grand Junction, the largest city within 250 miles in Colorado, has one six stall station. Durango and Alamosa have none, although the latter is due to get one soon, at long last.
Dude. You’re killin it in a 60-impressive
congrats on 420 😉

Closing one chapter and opening another. As some of you know, I crashed Gracie eight days ago in rural Georgia SW of Valdosta due to a stupid mistake. The side curtain airbags deployed, and the car bricked itself -- probably for my safety. I am back in Virginia, and Gracie is now at a certified body shop in Savannah, which was more than 160 miles from the accident. I drove back in a rental minivan after transferring everything from Gracie. The insurance assessor has not yet made an initial estimate, so I don't know Gracie's future. There is very little visible damage besides the airbags and the front right fog light, but I suspect more damage is underneath. I agree with some supercharger hunters that the pyro fuze likely blew to sever the HV battery from the system. If that is all it is, it should be replaceable.

Local farmers and fellow supercharger hunters saved the day. I had almost no cellphone coverage. Locals helped me track down a flatbed to Valdosta, where Gracie could be stored until I could figure out where she had to go, provided snacks and water while I was locked out of my car, and touched base throughout the day to ensure I was okay and finding a way forward. We got the car and me back to Valdosta. I went to an emergency room to have my lesions checked and a cat scan to ensure no internal injuries. All clear.

Jacksonville's body shop said they couldn't accept the car until November(!). Gainsville said it would be July or August. Savanah was more accommodating, but I don't have any timeline. At least the Savannah shop is also an authorized shop for USAA, so everything should go smoothly.

For those keeping track, that is three flatbeds since October 2022: 1) the battery failure in Gila Bend, AZ, 2) the flat tire west of Denver, and 3) this crash. And that doesn't count my flat tire locally in early May.

Not knowing what comes next and needing a vehicle, I weighed many options and factors, including my increasing mobility challenges and Tesla's incentive for free supercharging. I concluded I might as well get a Model X. We picked it up yesterday. That's seven days from the accident to driving off the lot in a new X with six years of unlimited supercharging (I transferred Gracie's unlimited supercharging onto the X to gain three additional years). If I get Gracie back, that'll be great.

The X has a tow point if I need to add a carrier for a scooter. It has room inside if I want to add a lift. The falcon wing doors give me great access if I have the rear seat folded down, which isn't easy for me to do with the S. Its height allows me to slide in and out rather than climb in and out.

Check-ins for 2023-05-01
- Lewisburg, WV (#1129)
- Atkins, VA (#1130)

Check-ins for 2023-05-02
- Mocksville, NC (#1131)
- Clemmons, NC (#1132)
- Sanford, NC (#1134)
- Matthews, NC (#1135)
- Cayce, SC (#1139)

Check-ins for 2023-05-03
- Dublin, GA (#1142)
- Ashburn, GA (#1144)

View attachment 936895

View attachment 936896
most important, you are okay.
sounds like you’ve had some 😇s.
enjoy the new ride-sounds like it will be perfect for you. 🙏

Check-ins for 2023-05-11
- Iowa, LA - Henry's Travel Plaza (#1076)
- Lake Charles, LA (#1077)
- Beaumont, TX - Walden Road (#1078)
- Baytown, TX (#1079)
- Channelview, TX (#1080)
- Webster, TX (#1081)
- Houston, TX - West Alabama Street (#1082)
- Houston, TX - Westheimer Road (#1083)
- Houston, TX - 9633 Westheimer Road (SC) (#1084)
- Houston, TX - 12523 Westheimer Road (#1085)
- Houston, TX - Piping Rock Lane (#1086)
- Houston, TX - Northwest Freeway (#1087)
- Houston, TX - Hempstead Road (SC) (#1088)
- Houston, TX - Louetta Road (#1089)
- Houston, TX (#1090)
- Spring, TX (#1091)
- Spring, TX - Spring Stuebner Road (#1092)
- Shenandoah, TX (#1093)
- Shenandoah, TX - Metropark Drive (#1094)

That last location showed up as a Temporary Closure on the Nav, but the app showed 5 of 8 stalls available, so I stopped by there anyway and was able to charge. Only saw one Buc-ee’s today, but visited two Rudy’s Country Store and BAR-B-Q locations (great pulled pork and chocolate pudding)!

11 May 2023:

421. Canmore, AB
422. Canmore, AB -
423. Jasper, AB

View attachment 936873
View attachment 936874
^ Chateau Lake Louise.

View attachment 936878
View attachment 936877
View attachment 936876

View attachment 936879
View attachment 936882
View attachment 936881

View attachment 936883
View attachment 936884
How can I pick one pic. Awesome!!
Mad props to you In the 60.

Check-ins for 2023-05-01
- Lewisburg, WV (#1129)
- Atkins, VA (#1130)

Check-ins for 2023-05-02
- Mocksville, NC (#1131)
- Clemmons, NC (#1132)
- Sanford, NC (#1134)
- Matthews, NC (#1135)
- Cayce, SC (#1139)

Check-ins for 2023-05-03
- Dublin, GA (#1142)
- Ashburn, GA (#1144)

View attachment 936895

View attachment 936896
So glad you got away mostly unscathed!
It is hard to say to you that a car is just a car, but glad you are safe.
New ride looks great!

Check-ins for 2023-05-11
- Iowa, LA - Henry's Travel Plaza (#1076)
- Lake Charles, LA (#1077)
- Beaumont, TX - Walden Road (#1078)
- Baytown, TX (#1079)
- Channelview, TX (#1080)
- Webster, TX (#1081)
- Houston, TX - West Alabama Street (#1082)
- Houston, TX - Westheimer Road (#1083)
- Houston, TX - 9633 Westheimer Road (SC) (#1084)
- Houston, TX - 12523 Westheimer Road (#1085)
- Houston, TX - Piping Rock Lane (#1086)
- Houston, TX - Northwest Freeway (#1087)
- Houston, TX - Hempstead Road (SC) (#1088)
- Houston, TX - Louetta Road (#1089)
- Houston, TX (#1090)
- Spring, TX (#1091)
- Spring, TX - Spring Stuebner Road (#1092)
- Shenandoah, TX (#1093)
- Shenandoah, TX - Metropark Drive (#1094)

That last location showed up as a Temporary Closure on the Nav, but the app showed 5 of 8 stalls available, so I stopped by there anyway and was able to charge. Only saw one Buc-ee’s today, but visited two Rudy’s Country Store and BAR-B-Q locations (great pulled pork and chocolate pudding)!
At some point you know you need to turn North, right? 😁