Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2024-04-16
- Newburg, PA (#184)

Check-ins for 2024-04-17
- New Springfield - Mahoning Valley Service Plaza, OH (#186)
- Cranberry Township - US 19, PA (#185)
- Cranberry Township, PA (#187)
- Carlisle, PA (#188)
- Mechanicsburg, PA (#189)

Car nav apparently really doesn’t like navigating to nearby chargers. Had this happen twice, in cranberry and Carlisle. Going from one cranberry charger to the other, it wanted me to drive to Pittsburgh first even though they are less than a mile away from each other. For this, I just visually followed the map. Between Carlisle and Mechanicsburg, it wanted me to detour through Harrisburg instead. That one wasn’t so obvious so I got directions to the Taco Bell next door.

According to FL folks, you set the temp on low, + AC and then vary fan speed as needed
This is how I've always done it. I'd prefer to get to my comfortable temperature with the lowest fan speed possible. The high fan usage on Auto is super annoying to me, but I've noticed other people don't seem to mind. I don't want to feel like I'm in a wind tunnel. Even the additional noise is annoying to me.

BTW, it looks like my AC issue is back :-( So it looks like I'll enter some long drawn out process with the service center when I get back home and with any luck they'll solve the problem after 3 or 4 appointments!

Check-ins for 2024-04-16
- Newburg, PA (#184)

Check-ins for 2024-04-17
- New Springfield - Mahoning Valley Service Plaza, OH (#186)
- Cranberry Township - US 19, PA (#185)
- Cranberry Township, PA (#187)
- Carlisle, PA (#188)
- Mechanicsburg, PA (#189)

Car nav apparently really doesn’t like navigating to nearby chargers. Had this happen twice, in cranberry and Carlisle. Going from one cranberry charger to the other, it wanted me to drive to Pittsburgh first even though they are less than a mile away from each other. For this, I just visually followed the map. Between Carlisle and Mechanicsburg, it wanted me to detour through Harrisburg instead. That one wasn’t so obvious so I got directions to the Taco Bell next door.
Click "Remove additional charging stops" or whatever it's called. This is a super annoying bug to many of us in this game.

Click "Remove additional charging stops" or whatever it's called. This is a super annoying bug to many of us in this game.
Yes that's the way to go. If you don't want to follow the car's charging stops, just add the superchargers you want manually as waypoints and then tap on 'remove all charging stops'. It will remove all chargers suggested by the car but keep yours. It knows they are superchargers and will precondition the battery. That's what I end up doing almost all the time.

Check-ins for 2024-04-21
- Foxborough, MA (#744)
- Provincetown, MA (#745)
- Lynnfield - US-1, MA (#746)

Cut the trip to Canada short for family issues. Nice day today so we got out to the Cape and cleared Mass. I think we’re done for a while until June. Sorry about missing Custer. Have a blast!

Taking a trip up northeast to see family. Will be hitting a few superchargers.

List of visited superchargers, all on 20 April 2024:

Aberdeen, MD - North Philadelphia Blvd
Port Deposit, MD
Wilmington, DE - Limestone Rd
New Castle, DE - Airport Rd
Carney's Point, NJ
Cranbury, NJ - Forsgate Dr
North Brunswick, Township, NJ
Edison, NJ - Rt 1
Clark, NJ
Newark, NJ - Lindbergh Rd (airport)
Fairfield, CT
Vernon, CT
Sturbridge, MA

Check-ins for 2024-04-19
- Norwalk, CA (#450)

Check-ins for 2024-04-21
- Lake Elsinore, CA (#451)
- Lake Elsinore - Grape Street, CA (#452)
- Murrieta, CA (#453)
- Temecula - Winchester Rd, CA (#454)
- Temecula, CA (#455)
- Temecula - Temecula Pkwy, CA (#456)
- San Diego - 9332 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, CA (#457)
- San Diego - Navajo Rd, CA (#458)
- La Mesa, CA (#459)

Looks like I forgot to post last night so this is 2 days of travel:

Check-ins for 2024-04-19
- Columbia - Clark Ln, MO (#2890)
- Chesterfield - N Outer 40 Rd, MO (#2891)
- Edwardsville, IL (#2892)
- Vandalia, IL (#2893)
- Salem, IL (#2894)

Check-ins for 2024-04-20
- Union City, TN (#2895) (First to check-in)
- Hendersonville, TN (#2896)
- Nashville - Dickerson Pike, TN (#2897)
- Cornersville, TN (#2898)
- Alabaster, AL (#2899)
- Pearl River, LA (#2900)

Not only did Pearl River earn me another belt buckle, but it also put me back in first place! (USA/Canada)

In other news I'm in Autopilot jail for the next week. Really not a fan of this new system, but hopefully now that I've learned the hard way I will be able to avoid it in the future. Just terrible timing for this trip as I will likely be driving over 5,000 miles during my week in jail. After 8 years, I am a terrible driver without AP! :)

Also struggled with an A/C issue in the new car, but fortunately with the help of some forum members, it looks like I was able to figure it out. It was randomly not wanting to blow below 71F, even when I set it to LO and turned the fan up to 11. It would just blow 71 degree air which was annoying. Strangely if I turned the temperature up and then down in the phone app, it would then blow cold. So weird. I did have a software update a couple days ago so that must have made it wonky. The fix ended up being a hard reset. Scroll wheel reset didn't do the trick. And I'm hoping it's a permanent fix. I'll be in Florida tomorrow for the true test!
I’m also afraid of the AP jail. So many bogus disengagements! As someone who road trips a ton, I have resisted updating my car for 6 months now.

Reactions: PLUS EV
This is how I've always done it. I'd prefer to get to my comfortable temperature with the lowest fan speed possible. The high fan usage on Auto is super annoying to me, but I've noticed other people don't seem to mind. I don't want to feel like I'm in a wind tunnel. Even the additional noise is annoying to me.

BTW, it looks like my AC issue is back :-( So it looks like I'll enter some long drawn out process with the service center when I get back home and with any luck they'll solve the problem after 3 or 4 appointments!
Sorry to hear about the AC issues. I’m not even sure holding the brake and double scroll wheel press does anything extra over just the double scroll wheel press in my ‘22 LR 3. It might, as it did something more in the ‘12 S, and you have a new S.

I do like 5-7 on the fan pointed directly at my face with AC at whatever temperature because my allergies REALLY suck, and we don’t have Central AC in our townhouse in CA. Just one of the reasons long roadtrips work, aside from this crazy “game?”.

Congrats on the next Century and the current US/Canada lead for the Nth-time.

Sorry to hear about the AC issues. I’m not even sure holding the brake and double scroll wheel press does anything extra over just the double scroll wheel press in my ‘22 LR 3. It might, as it did something more in the ‘12 S, and you have a new S.

I do like 5-7 on the fan pointed directly at my face with AC at whatever temperature because my allergies REALLY suck, and we don’t have Central AC in our townhouse in CA. Just one of the reasons long roadtrips work, aside from this crazy “game?”.

Congrats on the next Century and the current US/Canada lead for the Nth-time.
At least we aren’t back in the day when TM Service was helpful, but you were pulling MCU fuses on a road trip.

Anyone in the Carolines the next 10 days? I'll be driving around both states if anyone wants to meet up.

I'm usually in Charlotte, but I'll likely be up in Hendersonville, NC, this coming weekend. If the Franklin, NC, supercharger gets back online by then, I'll try for it one of the weekend days.

There is also a Porsche car show on Saturday in Brevard.

Reactions: NKYTA and David99
Took a trip out to SoCal for Coachella and managed to knock a few out.

Check-ins for 2024-04-18
- West Covina, CA (#590)

Check-ins for 2024-04-19
- Cathedral City, CA (#591)
- Rancho Mirage, CA (#592)
- Palm Springs, CA (#593)

Check-ins for 2024-04-20
- Indio, CA (#594)
- La Quinta, CA (#595)

Check-ins for 2024-04-21
- Cabazon, CA (#596)
- Ontario - Vineyard Ave, CA (#597)

Roadtripped to Texas for the Eclipse and filled in my map a little more.

Check-ins for 2024-04-05
- Evanston, WY (#23) (Comment: Eclipse road trip)
- Rock Springs, WY (#24) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)
- Rawlins, WY (#25) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)
- Johnstown, CO (#26) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)
- Limon, CO (#27) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)

Check-ins for 2024-04-06
- Oakley, KS (#28) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)
- Russell, KS (#29) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)
- Salina, KS (#30) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)
- Wichita, KS (#31) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)
- Perry, OK (#32) (Comment: Eclipse road trip)
- Oklahoma City - NE 36th St, OK (#33) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)

Check-ins for 2024-04-07
- Sulphur Springs, TX (#35) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)
- Ardmore, OK (#34) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)

Check-ins for 2024-04-10
- Allen, TX (#36) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)

Check-ins for 2024-04-11
- Denton - S I-35 E, TX (#37) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)
- Vernon, TX (#39) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)
- Childress, TX (#40) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip )
- Amarillo - E Interstate 40, TX (#41) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)
- Amarillo, TX (#42) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)
- Tucumcari, NM (#43) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)
- Albuquerque - Louisiana Blvd NE, NM (#44) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)
- Santa Rosa, NM (#38) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)

Check-ins for 2024-04-12
- Albuquerque - Lang Ave NE, NM (#45) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)
- Farmington, NM (#46) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)
- Moab - N Main St, UT (#47) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)
- Price, UT (#48) (Comment: Eclipse Road Trip)

Check-ins for 2024-04-21
- South Salt Lake City, UT (#49)

Check-ins for 2024-04-22
- Falmouth, ME (#416)
- Saco, ME (#417)
- Hudson, MA (#418)
- Auburn, MA (#419)
- Sturbridge, MA (#420)
- Vernon, CT (#421)
- Manchester, CT (#422)
- Hartford - Leibert Rd, CT (#423)
- Hartford, CT (#424)
- Rocky Hill, CT (#425)
- Meriden, CT (#426)
- New Haven, CT (#427)
- Milford - Southbound, CT (#428)
- Milford - Boston Post Rd, CT (#429)
- Fairfield, CT (#430)
- Fairfield - Southbound, CT (#431)
- Darien - Southbound, CT (#432)
- Stamford, CT (#433)
- North Stamford, CT (#434)
- Greenwich - Southbound, CT (#435)
- Tarrytown, NY (#436)
- West Nyack, NY (#437)
- Central Valley, NY (#438)
- Middletown, NY (#439)
- Monticello, NY (#440)
- Roscoe, NY (#441)
- Hancock, NY (#442)
- Kirkwood, NY (#443)

Day 2 of a return from Nova Scotia to WI, via a somewhat meandering route. Stamford, CT kicked my butt for a few minutes, as the Tesla Nav doesn't provide the most useful guidance to the entrance to the lower parking levels where the chargers are.

I had a nice meet up with @juliusa at North Stamford, CT. It is great to put faces to avatars.

The drive NW into the Catskill "Mountains" was quite scenic for NY.

Today's lesson learned is to pay very close attention to "Northbound" vs "Southbound" when selecting a SC in the nav. and to zoom in to have a good look at things before launching into the chase. I navigated towards Greenwich - Northbound, CT, as I was going to be heading northbound very shortly, but I hadn't yet realized that this portion of my route was on a southbound highway.

You got some other replies about this, but I recently started a thread on the same thing - Backtracking with Frequent Superchargers in Route The issue seems to happen when you have a Supercharger in the Trip list, but don't need to charge at it. It seems to rarely happen if you only include the next 2 stops in your trip - when you start charging at a stop, check-in on supercharging.life and then add the 2nd charging stop to the current trip.

The Remove Charging Stops also seems to work, but you can't do that and then have your final stop being several hundred miles down the road for your final destination and have it add charging stops for the last "half" of the trip.

Cleaning up a stray relatively near my home (~140 miles).

22 April 2024:

473. Rifle, CO

Had hoped to get this one as a first but it was too snowy that day and someone else nabbed it before the weather cleared here. Since we were practice camping last night at Island Acres on the Colorado River, I picked this one up before heading home. Nice to remove an annoying red dot in western Colorado. Lots of red dots in the Denver metro area, 300 miles away, but those will have to wait until I have time to visit friends in Boulder.