Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 27
163 miles

I picked my niece up from SeaTac and headed for the Cascade Loop. The weather improved as we approached Leavenworth, our destination for the day. Corryn was beyond surprised to find herself in a Bavarian village. We had a nice walk around town and dinner at a the Gustav beer garden. Tomorrow, we'll head around the north side of the Loop.

Check-ins for 2024-06-03
- Renton - SW 41st St, WA (#1664) (Comment: Ikea)

Check-ins for 2024-06-04
- Tukwila - Southcenter Pkwy, WA (#1665) (Comment: Shopping complex, Chick-fil-A )
- Monroe, WA (#1666) (Comment: Fred Meyer )
- Leavenworth - Winton Rd, WA (#1667) (Comment: Lot near a store)
- Leavenworth, WA (#1668) (Comment: City center)

1717561635285.png

1717561676607.png

Day 28
324 miles
We completed the northern portion of the Cascade Loop today through North Cascades National Park. Wow. Wow. Wow. That's basically what we were both saying all day long. Everything I read and heard said it was beatuiful, but OMG, it was specatcular. A stunning day on a jaw-dropping drive. Doesn't get any better.

We closed the day by watching the sunset from Boulevard Park on the border of Bellingham and Fairview

Check-ins for 2024-06-05
- Entiat, WA (#1669) (Comment: She'll gas station )

1717650092666.png

1717650118900.png

1717650171017.png

1717650315847.png

1717650339261.png

1717650382583.png

1717649866770.png

Just returned from a productive one week trip to Vegas/Reno. Not many superchargers since this was previously well traveled ground but saw four concerts and a visit to the MIL. Also did a new route from US95 in NV to US395 in CA over a remote and desolate pass, fun drive and panoramic views of the Sierras.

20240602_131856-1717700929233.jpg

20240601_215221-1717701155627.jpg

Check-ins for 2024-05-29
- Weed, CA (#1847) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2024-05-30
- Pahrump, NV (#1848)

Check-ins for 2024-05-31
- Las Vegas - Arroyo Crossing Pkwy, NV (#1849)

Check-ins for 2024-06-01
- Laughlin, NV (#1850)
- Las Vegas - S Maryland Pkwy, NV (#1851)

Check-ins for 2024-06-02
- Las Vegas - S Decatur Blvd, NV (#1852)
- Bishop - Rocking West Dr, CA (#1853)
- Mammoth Lakes - Old Mammoth Rd, CA (#1854)
- South Lake Tahoe, CA (#1855)
- Pollock Pines, CA (#1856)

Check-ins for 2024-06-03
- Sacramento - Point West Way, CA (#1857)

Check-ins for 2024-06-04
- Auburn - Lincoln Way, CA (#1858)
- Soda Springs, CA (#1859)
- Reno - Rancharrah Pkwy, NV (#1860)

Check-ins for 2024-06-05
- Klamath Falls - Crater Lake Pkwy, OR (#1861)

Also did a new route from US95 in NV to US395 in CA over a remote and desolate pass, fun drive and panoramic views of the Sierras.
"remote and desolate" - I'd opine that those words have different meaning today than in the early days of this game. But it's still fun to see them getting used and it would be nice to see them used more. For example:
The bathrooms, a block away, are remote and desolate.
Even though the chargers were right at the Wawa's, the staff inside felt remote and desolate.
The brisket at the neighboring bbq joint was flavorful, but when it was finished, I felt remote and desolate.

Just returned from a productive one week trip to Vegas/Reno. Not many superchargers since this was previously well traveled ground but saw four concerts and a visit to the MIL. Also did a new route from US95 in NV to US395 in CA over a remote and desolate pass, fun drive and panoramic views of the Sierras.

View attachment 1054192
View attachment 1054193
Check-ins for 2024-05-29
- Weed, CA (#1847) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2024-05-30
- Pahrump, NV (#1848)

Check-ins for 2024-05-31
- Las Vegas - Arroyo Crossing Pkwy, NV (#1849)

Check-ins for 2024-06-01
- Laughlin, NV (#1850)
- Las Vegas - S Maryland Pkwy, NV (#1851)

Check-ins for 2024-06-02
- Las Vegas - S Decatur Blvd, NV (#1852)
- Bishop - Rocking West Dr, CA (#1853)
- Mammoth Lakes - Old Mammoth Rd, CA (#1854)
- South Lake Tahoe, CA (#1855)
- Pollock Pines, CA (#1856)

Check-ins for 2024-06-03
- Sacramento - Point West Way, CA (#1857)

Check-ins for 2024-06-04
- Auburn - Lincoln Way, CA (#1858)
- Soda Springs, CA (#1859)
- Reno - Rancharrah Pkwy, NV (#1860)

Check-ins for 2024-06-05
- Klamath Falls - Crater Lake Pkwy, OR (#1861)
GH,

Am I correct with my inference that you drove on NV266 (about 40 miles north of Beatty) sorta northwest into California, thence west on SR168 to Big Pine and US395?

If so, the brothel at the junction where you turned off US95 onto NV266 burned down about 15 years ago. But on a more serious note, there is a tiny junior college tucked in between the two passes you encountered in California at Deep Springs. Deep Springs College is a preeminent junior college in not only California but also nationally. The students and faculty live, work, and attend classes during the school year. They grow and harvest alfalfa (and maybe some of their food too.) I think enrollment is around 30 students total. Graduates have their pick of any four-year institution in these United States. Tuition is free for those lucky enough to be accepted into their program.

Had I known about this institution when I was a high school senior, I would have applied. Probably would not have been accepted, but it would have been a worthy experience nonetheless.

GH,

Am I correct with my inference that you drove on NV266 (about 40 miles north of Beatty) sorta northwest into California, thence west on SR168 to Big Pine and US395?

If so, the brothel at the junction where you turned off US95 onto NV266 burned down about 15 years ago. But on a more serious note, there is a tiny junior college tucked in between the two passes you encountered in California at Deep Springs. Deep Springs College is a preeminent junior college in not only California but also nationally. The students and faculty live, work, and attend classes during the school year. They grow and harvest alfalfa (and maybe some of their food too.) I think enrollment is around 30 students total. Graduates have their pick of any four-year institution in these United States. Tuition is free for those lucky enough to be accepted into their program.

Had I known about this institution when I was a high school senior, I would have applied. Probably would not have been accepted, but it would have been a worthy experience nonetheless.

Yup, that's the route. We didn't know it was a college but we saw it, the sign just said Deep Springs Ranch and looked like a beautiful oasis in the desert which was ironic because the previous town we went through was named Oasis but it sure didn't look like one.

GH,

I've been trying to convince my nephew to look into attending Deep Springs, but I don't think I'm winning that battle lol.

I've done that drive probably 5 or 6 times including just a couple months ago in April. In fact, on the last drive it was just after sunset and very windy and there were large bushes (trees?) probably in the tumbleweed family blown over the road at several spots. I was able to navigate around all of them, but some of them were covering one or both lanes. Incidentally the same thing happened to me later on that trip in New Brunswick, but that time it was an actual tree (birch). You never know what you'll encounter on these desolate roads late at night!

It is a cool drive but with no facilities or cell service, it can be a little nerve-wracking. I've stopped at the Deep Springs junction to pee a couple times, not because there are any restrooms there but because I'll at least have some place to walk to for help if the car doesn't restart :)