Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sylvia Round Australia in Bluey !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everybody, Sylvia @wilsilly has just started out on her clockwise Round Australia trip from near Gladstone Qld. This will be the first test of the almost-complete Round Australia Charging Route !

An all female trip with 7 fly-in fly-out changes of road crew ! !

Sylvia will be at St Leonards Supercharger at 12:00 on Sun March 11. We'll play it by ear and maybe organise some lunch. Please reply if interested in coming.

Sylvia.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey everybody, Sylvia @wilsilly has just started out on her clockwise Round Australia trip from near Gladstone Qld. This will be the first test of the almost-complete Round Australia Charging Route !

An all female trip with 7 fly-in fly-out changes of road crew ! !

Sylvia will be at St Leonards Supercharger at 12:00 on Sun March 11. We'll play it by ear and maybe organise some lunch. Please reply if interested in coming.

View attachment 284170
Thanks for starting this thread @RichardMcN and thanks to @rikka yes! see you in Darwin should be end of May, thanks also to @bob_bear, @meloccom and @baillies for support and suggestions. Biggest challenge through the New England was a compound of new tyres, howling headwind, lots of hills and rain.... had to do some slow driving to get to Tenterfield and was led astray by satnav from Scone to Mudgee so again some slow driving to start with but happy to find a shorter route which got us through easily. Driving in to the unknown there are bound to be these challenges. Will update when I get time probably only about once a week. You can also follow us on Facebook at Central Queensland Tesla Interest Page or on Instagram at BlueytravelsOz. Thanks again for support of my crazy adventure folks.

Reactions: RichardMcN
rtbwxvV8Tq+7nud4d80c7w.jpg

On Sunday I had a wonderful meet up with @RichardMcN who has been around Australia anticlockwise and Greg Partridge of AEVA at St Leonard's Tesla shop in Sydney. Many thanks to the very generous Ben of Tesla for his good wishes for the trip. Bluey had a Supercharge while we lunched (thank you @RichardMcN ). In the Tesla shop I saw the 'skateboard' and the Roadster for the first time too. Photo has Richard's Tessie on left and Bluey on right.