Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla’s FSD Beta 10.3 Coming This Friday 10-22-2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So interesting data point. It seems all beta fsd had been on .22 and .26 and in the EAP with 36.5.1. I have a 99 so seems you can’t be in EAP and have FSD beta which makes little to no sense.

Here's to hoping us 99's get the beta this morning. Can't stay awake much longer (thanks 40's!!!), kept a total score 99 all this week and drove about 600 miles.
Try to get a good night's sleep and deal with it tomorrow. You don't want to be asleep at the wheel when 10.3 decides to drive straight into a Road Closed sign.

A few seconds of that should have minimal impact and can be recovered by following others at a safe distance. I try to make sure I'm about 3-4 seconds behind the car ahead of me.
If you follow 3-4 seconds behind the car in front of you, it won't do anything to your safety score regarding safe following distance. You need to counteract the negative score by following two seconds behind the car. You have to be greater than 1 second, and less than 3 second at 50+ miles per hour.

My score is 99. It's Saturday. Where is my FSD Elon Musk?!
1634969134002.jpeg

Reactions: Smh2210 and Bruce W