Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My boss Living in City Beach tells me a roro just sailed out of Fremantle.
That would be Grand Venus.
And Positive Leader was just moved to the Gage Roads anchorage, it will move into port Tomorrow.

1685687687746.png

There's a constant stream of RoRos coming into Fremantle, but most of them don't carry Teslas.

1685687758169.png

There is a discounted MY performance in the WA inventory. Shame it is still above the FBT exemption limit. If they can bring this down below the $89,332 LCT threshold, I am grabbing one

Attachments

• 1685705925968.png
    1685705925968.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 22
Inventory doesn't always mean cancelled. It can also be cars that were built but no outstanding orders to match them to.

Most of them are the Performance variant, and I think Tesla went a bit overboard 304 MYPs to WA in the space of four weeks.

Check this site and input your VIN, you will see which ship it is on and when it will arrive.
TKS!!

It’s on Lavender Ace due in Fremantle at 1.06am NEXT Sunday 11 June.

That’s quick. How long from them until delivery realistically does anyone think? I’m not taking the Tesla trade. I will be selling privately so am trying to “time it”.. so as to not be without a car for too long.

It’s getting REAL.

Do I need to do anything with the Rego papers for the Tesla in my Tesla account?? The blank doc like the sales agreement. They are just at the bottom of the page. Do I need to sign them?

Tks

Last edited:
Reactions: Adz1
TKS!!

It’s on Lavender Ace due in Fremantle at 1.06am NEXT Sunday 11 June.

That’s quick. How long from them until delivery realistically does anyone think? I’m not taking the Tesla trade. I will be selling privately so am trying to “time it”.. so as to not be without a car for too long.

It’s getting REAL.

Do I need to do anything with the Rego papers for the Tesla in my Tesla account?? The blank doc like the sales agreement. They are just at the bottom of the page. Do I need to sign them?

Tks
Yep, you need to sign the vehicle registration forms where it is highlighted and requires a wet signature or digital (which is your actual signature), or Tesla will send it back to you.

Seems to be once it arrives, best case a week turn around otherwise 2-3 weeks from the other orders in this thread.

I'm also on this ship so fingers crossed they are released for delivery asap!

Lavender Ace arriving Fremantle on June 11, the trade-in advisor at Tesla Perth maintains my car is not due in until late June

It's not expected at Fremantle ports until at least the 13th, and FYI the Mol Ace and Fremantle ports dates always slide by a few days.

So expect the ship to arrive towards the end of next week, and for the cars to arrive at the delivery centre the week after.

The good news is that it's only 111 cars, so they can ship them all to Osborne Park, with larger shipments they need to store the bulk of the cars elsewhere and it can take a few weeks for them all to be delivered.

There's a good chance all 111 will be delivered by the end of the month.

Reactions: Adz1
It's not expected at Fremantle ports until at least the 13th, and FYI the Mol Ace and Fremantle ports dates always slide by a few days.

So expect the ship to arrive towards the end of next week, and for the cars to arrive at the delivery centre the week after.

The good news is that it's only 111 cars, so they can ship them all to Osborne Park, with larger shipments they need to store the bulk of the cars elsewhere and it can take a few weeks for them all to be delivered.

There's a good chance all 111 will be delivered by the end of the month.
Thank you! Just this very moment got my invoice.

Hey Huddo

My M3P edd went from May/Jun to just Jun a few days ago.

No vin or anything else. Is yours still showing May Jun and is that on the app or site?

When in April did you order and what config?

April 3 or 4, stock standard white/black here