Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Luckily Tesla guarantees lowest prices so your price won’t change unless it goes down.

The M3 line did go down for tooling but afaik it’s back online as there have been builds assigned since then.

Best viewing points, cantonment hill with the harbourcam is good but would need binos for best view from there. Queen Victoria street bus stop that can be seen from cantonment hill when looking at H berth ain’t bad. Otherwise just a walk around. Friday would be the best day for it. Down near D shed is where most of the big shipments end up parked.

Reactions: Adz1 and Stu F
Port schedule actually showing Gage Roads arrival on the 5th and H Berth arrival on the 6th...but not allowing any time for unloading between H Berth arrival and departure. I guess there will be further updates...

Port schedule actually showing Gage Roads arrival on the 5th and H Berth arrival on the 6th...but not allowing any time for unloading between H Berth arrival and departure. I guess there will be further updates...
Looks like Amber Arrow is coming ahead of the World Spirit now. While going to F Berth likely still working out all the harbor movements and timings. Exciting though World Spirit is off the WA coast now heading down!

So we’re having maybe 3 ships possibly carrying RWD M3s in next few days/week?

I ordered only on April 4, the day of the large price reduction. No vin, hidden or otherwise yet, with an APRIL (?!?!?)- May EDD. Do I have ANY hope?

So we’re having maybe 3 ships possibly carrying RWD M3s in next few days/week?
Only World Spirit this week, with 80 RWD Model 3s (and 420 Model Ys, of which 201 are RWD and the rest are Performance)

The next ship due later this month is only carrying one solitary Model 3 RWD for some reason, plus 298 RWD Model Ys

No news yet about a third shipment but as Dannerz says they must be planning one soon.

Anyone have any ideas of roughly how long it takes from port arrival to delivery?
About two weeks for the first deliveries from the last shipment, but that was only 100 cars so they were all transported straight to the Osborne Park delivery centre.

The ship did arrive just before the Easter long weekend, so that would have delayed getting the cars transported.

This next shipment is a bit bigger so it could take up to 4 weeks to get all the cars delivered.

Reactions: Adz1
About two weeks for the first deliveries from the last shipment, but that was only 100 cars so they were all transported straight to the Osborne Park delivery centre.

The ship did arrive just before the Easter long weekend, so that would have delayed getting the cars transported.

This next shipment is a bit bigger so it could take up to 4 weeks to get all the cars delivered.
Once offloaded do they have to be inspected and fumigated at the quayside?

Once offloaded do they have to be inspected and fumigated at the quayside?
I'm sure AQIS and/or Border Force will be doing their inspections at the port, but I don't know if any of our cars are getting fumigated. That seems to mostly be affecting cars arriving direct from Shanghai to Brisbane etc.

I certainly didn't notice anything than the expected "new car smell" in mine.

Once the cars arrive in Osborne Park they will have the protective tape removed, cleaned and inspected by the delivery staff.

Reactions: Wavetrooper
interesting that it says to gage roads after changing to the correct date and H berth.
It's now got the ship being moved to the Gage Roads anchorage tonight and moved from there to H Berth 2am on Saturday.
And it's scheduled to depart at the exact same date and time, I'm sure that'll be updated soon too.

1683155594115.png

But the RoRo ships usually just slowly cruise around off the coast, instead of paying for a pilot to take them to the anchorage and then another pilot to take them into the harbour.

It's now got the ship being moved to the Gage Roads anchorage tonight and moved from there to H Berth 2am on Saturday.
And it's scheduled to depart at the exact same date and time, I'm sure that'll be updated soon too.

View attachment 934313

But the RoRo ships usually just slowly cruise around off the coast, instead of paying for a pilot to take them to the anchorage and then another pilot to take them into the harbour.
Oof that wasn’t there yesterday but that sucks. 6th was not what I was expecting, might not see deliveries next week after all

H Berth appears to be empty and nothing scheduled to dock there ahead of World Spirit, so hopefully the arrival and departure times are correct, and the "removal" time (Gage Rds to H berth) will be brought fwd.