Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you know (or can guess) any of the VINs in that shipment then you get a booking number.
Search by booking number and you get a list of all VINs in that shipment.
Ok thanks, and by "search by booking", you mean searching the Molace website?

I was hoping that the Molace tracking had outdated info and maybe, just maybe my VIN was on World Spirit. but Molace says ny VIN is still sitting in Singapore

Are you waiting on a Y or Model 3, Interested to see if any Model 3's will make it on the Valiant ace
I am waiting on a Y. If you have a VIN, you can search for it on RoRo. It will tell you where your car is at. Mine is in Sin waiting for VALIANT ACE to pickup on 16 May 2023. Based on track records, I don't keep my hope high, as it changes date, gets reallocated to another ship etc... I only feel excited when it is on the way to Freo like World Spirit ship is only a day or two to arrive from now. Those 500 soon-to-be Tesla owners should be very excited right now :)

Ok thanks, and by "search by booking", you mean searching the Molace website?

I was hoping that the Molace tracking had outdated info and maybe, just maybe my VIN was on World Spirit. but Molace says ny VIN is still sitting in Singapore
I believe people with a car on World Spirit have an EDD of 9th to 30th May (Myself included). Did see earlier on that there were some people with a ETD of 8th to 29th May on same vessel. I'm guessing if you still have TBD then you are on a later vessel

Yeah mines also the 8th. I think I remember concluding that there was 2 bookings or bills of lading for the 500 when I looked months ago. Could just be a spec/trim thing. I better get mine a day earlier than the other MYRWD orders since I bloody been waiting 6 months for one, should’ve just ordered the MYP for the wait haha.

Just looking at the wharf situation, I’d say it’s like half full down near H berth and seems a bunch down near D shed. Amber arrow will no doubt arrive before world spirit and dump a whole bunch of Toyotas to fill most of H berth. Assume ours will then be dumped down near D shed. Then I’m not sure if all the trucks are used for every car of tesla has specific trucks (doubt it), but we will probably have to wait for those cars to clear out. Assume most of the teslas will be transported to the delivery centre and ceva over the weekend and into Monday with deliveries maybe still end of next week but definitely by May 15.

Yeah mines also the 8th. I think I remember concluding that there was 2 bookings or bills of lading for the 500 when I looked months ago. Could just be a spec/trim thing. I better get mine a day earlier than the other MYRWD orders since I bloody been waiting 6 months for one, should’ve just ordered the MYP for the wait haha.

Just looking at the wharf situation, I’d say it’s like half full down near H berth and seems a bunch down near D shed. Amber arrow will no doubt arrive before world spirit and dump a whole bunch of Toyotas to fill most of H berth. Assume ours will then be dumped down near D shed. Then I’m not sure if all the trucks are used for every car of tesla has specific trucks (doubt it), but we will probably have to wait for those cars to clear out. Assume most of the teslas will be transported to the delivery centre and ceva over the weekend and into Monday with deliveries maybe still end of next week but definitely by May 15.
Fingers crossed your first off the rank ;)
Looks like World Spirit has arrived at the outer harbour waiting. So close yet so far lol

She’s in the outer port now and should be in H berth shortly. Freo ports site is showing expected removal from OPL to H should be occurring right now however I can’t see her on either of the port cameras at the moment. (2:15am however the camera feeds look like they are delayed by ~25mins and time stamp shows 1:50am)

Expected to leave Freo 2am tomorrow (6th) so less than 24 hours in port.

She’s in the outer port now and should be in H berth shortly. Freo ports site is showing expected removal from OPL to H should be occurring right now however I can’t see her on either of the port cameras at the moment. (2:15am however the camera feeds look like they are delayed by ~25mins and time stamp shows 1:50am)

Expected to leave Freo 2am tomorrow (6th) so less than 24 hours in port.
Actually not expected to be at H berth until tomorrow morning (6th) and then gone in less than an hour. Doesn’t seem like enough time to unload a few hundred cars in that time so guess the times might change.