Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wouldn't be surprised if it starts tonight to make sure the ship gets turned around and back out to sea on this delayed schedule to avoid any further hold ups. Curious to know how many of the cars are destined for WA vs continuing on to another destination, next port says Thailand on the Fremantle Ports website so maybe she's only got cars for us and isn't sailing onwards for more stops.
She’s a intra Asia vessel, very odd to see it here and it might be the only time we see it here. It’s also the smallest carrier in Molace’s fleet. Saying that, I don’t think it will have much for Freo other than our teslas. Stopped in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia all which probably had more cars come off than on, possibly picked up some Toyotas from Indonesia but we will see, hopefully it’s just ours.

Great photos Stu, hoping to see some action on the harbour cam tomorrow. It looks like there’s headlights moving on the wharf between the ship and the nearest shed but unsure as to what that is.

She’s a intra Asia vessel, very odd to see it here and it might be the only time we see it here. It’s also the smallest carrier in Molace’s fleet. Saying that, I don’t think it will have much for Freo other than our teslas. Stopped in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia all which probably had more cars come off than on, possibly picked up some Toyotas from Indonesia but we will see, hopefully it’s just ours.

Great photos Stu, hoping to see some action on the harbour cam tomorrow. It looks like there’s headlights moving on the wharf between the ship and the nearest shed but unsure as to what that is.
Didn't realise the Fortuners and most Yaris we get are from Indonesia.

Reactions: Dannerz
Doesn’t appear to be offloaded, but as of about 20 mins ago the RORO ramp is down so I’d say offloading to commence or has commenced.
The little pile is building

1683503499032.png

Reactions: Stu F
That pile was there since before world spirit
I disagree. Those cars weren’t there before sunset yesterday evening. They might be cars moved from somewhere else on the dock down to that end but they seem to have been moved there since yesterday afternoon.

The pile is also getting bigger since that last photo so something is definitely changing at the moment.

I disagree. Those cars weren’t there before sunset yesterday evening. They might be cars moved from somewhere else on the dock down to that end but they seem to have been moved there since yesterday afternoon.

The pile is also getting bigger since that last photo so something is definitely changing at the moment.
I’m 99% sure were there before world spirit docked.

They look more like dual-cabs than Teslas to me, plus they're all white
I’m not convinced they are Teslas either, perhaps they are some of the cars unloaded from Amber Ace moved down to that end for pickup to make room for the Teslas to come off. Assume they have to go through AQIS inspection at the dock before being allowed out of the port so there’s probably a dedicated inspection area closer to the passenger terminal.

The camera feed isn’t great to use from mobile so can’t find the zoom option but I agree they don’t seem like Tesla shapes from what I can see.

here is one pic from earlier this morning and one just a while ago. Doesn't really help with seeing what type of vehicle though...View attachment 935612View attachment 935613
Good catch but yeah definitely not our cars. The miscellaneous stuff right next to the ship has been growing this morning as well. We will know the teslas when we see it, can’t miss the colours and glass roofs all mixed together and 500 as well.