Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I ordered in Jan I Tesla told me car will not come with UMC, so I bought one secondhand. Then learned that cars built on or before 26/2 will come with UMC. My build date is 26/2, so it's possible I'll get another one with the car. Then Tesla send me the email so I ordered one for free. Lookslike I am going end up with either 2 or 3 UMC's !
I also picked up a UMC while I was waiting so I wouldn't be caught out from day one if the car didn't come with one based on the message on the order page. If it does actually come with one, I won't be too mad as I'll just leave it in the car as the road trip/travel charger (along with a Type 2 cable) so I can leave the UMC semi-permanently mounted to the wall at home as I intended to try using the UMC first before deciding whether I needed to get a HWPC installed later.

If I do get the credit email, I may consider putting it towards getting a HWPC and leaving the UMC in the car instead.

I'd assume if you get the credit email then you won't also have a UMC in the car on delivery day but anything is possible!

Last edited:
Reactions: Stu F
A red & white Model Y RWD just got re-added to inventory (first seen on the 12th of April)

Factory Gate Date is the 7th of April, so it won't be in the shipment that just arrived as that left Shanghai in March.

I assume it will be on the next ship due later this month.

1683676738968.png