Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aye finally someone like me. I don’t think it’s the leasing company, seems like luck of the draw. Hopefully we get some news tomorrow
I think it is, when I logged into my account it still shows the payment step isn't complete. I'll chase them tomorrow to make sure they are going to deal with it in a timely fashion considering I have sent them in the invoice twice in the last two weeks.

I got the SMS even though my invoice is only part-paid so i don’t think it matters. Also i don’t think there is any logic to the slots you can pick from, the earliest i could choose was the 19th, perhaps they just go through the list of cars by VIN as mine is quite high

I got the SMS even though my invoice is only part-paid so i don’t think it matters. Also i don’t think there is any logic to the slots you can pick from, the earliest i could choose was the 19th, perhaps they just go through the list of cars by VIN as mine is quite high
Wonder if it's done roughly by order months to give priority to people who have been waiting since last year, would seem fair. I'm a Johnny-come-lately to this party so expect to be towards the end of the queue for a delivery date.

Nah it’s just random assuming based on which car was taken to delivery centre then ceva first. There’s day 1 MYP orders who still haven’t gotten a text while other day 1s have. I’m a MYRWD order from week 1 November and nothing meanwhile some bloke with same config as me who ordered in March has a delivery scheduled.

Pretty frustrating and poor by Tesla but guess it is what it is

Those who got the sms are you fully paid up and trading in or not? Been waiting since day 1 and had many hurdles so can’t wait to finally take delivery. I still haven’t had the SMS of joy
Selected cash payment, declined the trade-in (as it appears everyone has) and just fulled paid yesterday (3 business day to go through)

You should receive something like the below however. As mentioned by Dannerz probably based on when your car arrives are the depo.

1683763889671.png

Selected cash payment, declined the trade-in (as it appears everyone has) and just fulled paid yesterday (3 business day to go through)

You should receive something like the below however. As mentioned by Dannerz probably based on when your car arrives are the depo.

View attachment 936562
Do those links in your app only activate once you’ve got notice of delivery of your car? The links don’t work in my app. My car not built yet.