Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think (hope) Gracious Ace may be our best chance, leaves China around 7th Jan, going via Singapore and getting into Fremantle around 23rd Jan. Couple of comments on Facebook about Perth getting Vin's around the first week of January or so, which sort of lines up. WA(it) and see, I guess!!

Looks like the M3's were on Pleaides Spirit all along, it just got to Singapore this morning and the VIN's look like they generated shortly afterwards. They will then get transferred to Marvelous Ace which gets into Fremantle on 8th Jan (11pm) according to Fremantle Port.

Does anybody know how long it normally takes from Fremantle arrival to delivery? Looks like the EDD's are 4 weeks after that, hopefully there is a fair bit of buffer built in there

Looks like the M3's were on Pleaides Spirit all along, it just got to Singapore this morning and the VIN's look like they generated shortly afterwards. They will then get transferred to Marvelous Ace which gets into Fremantle on 8th Jan (11pm) according to Fremantle Port.

Does anybody know how long it normally takes from Fremantle arrival to delivery? Looks like the EDD's are 4 weeks after that, hopefully there is a fair bit of buffer built in there
Ooooh I’ll keep an eye on this Marvellous Ace. See if I can spy them on the dock when it arrives 🤔Not sure on the time, but maybe eastern state timelines can give us a clue?

It was about a week.

Reactions: kevh
That was the case for me, it took about 2 weeks from the cars unloaded from the ship. So as long as they have a car spec that matches your order in that January ship, you could be lucky 🤞
Thank you, I hope so!

Surely Tesla would like to complete the order and get the money ASAP :p (just take it and go!)

Can't wait to take it for a ride to Margaret River in Feb!

shutupandtakemymoney.jpeg

Reactions: jin_ and divstar