Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot 2024-01-02 082727.png

A few inventory models are available for WA now. Presumably spares on the same shipment.

Sure is, not sure why she pulled out of port and anchored, don't think that was planned. Anyway, hopefully gets underway shortly!
The MolAce itinerary was updated in the last hour or so, but still shows the Model 3s aren't scheduled to leave Singapore until Tomorrow at 5:20am

1704254460789.png

Earlier today the departure date was 4th of Jan at 4:52am, so I wonder if that means the cars haven't been loaded yet.

Maybe a different shipment was delayed so Marvelous Ace left port to make room for another ship, and it will return to port later to pick up its cargo.

The MolAce itinerary was updated in the last hour or so, but still shows the Model 3s aren't scheduled to leave Singapore until Tomorrow at 5:20am

View attachment 1005223

Earlier today the departure date was 4th of Jan at 4:52am, so I wonder if that means the cars haven't been loaded yet.

Maybe a different shipment was delayed so Marvelous Ace left port to make room for another ship, and it will return to port later to pick up its cargo.
Ahhhh, oh well😅did I celebrate pre-maturely?

Hey there,

I’ve ordered a M3 Highland (RWD) on the 27/11. My specs are stealth grey and 19” nova with the black interior.

Unfortunately, it looks like I’ve missed out on this shipment as I don’t have a VIN assigned and my estimated date is still the generic Jan 2024 - March 2024.

In your experience, what is the likelihood of getting the car within that date range and if so, do we know if there is another ship heading to Perth shortly after Marvellous Ace?

Thank you!

Ahhhh, oh well😅did I celebrate pre-maturely?

At least the cars are confirmed as being onboard the ship now (green)

1704329367093.png

But the Marvelous Ace is still at anchor with a utility ship alongside.

1704329498238.png

In your experience, what is the likelihood of getting the car within that date range and if so, do we know if there is another ship heading to Perth shortly after Marvellous Ace?

The Tesla provided date ranges usually can't be trusted at all.

But on average there's a ship with 300-500 Teslas arriving in Fremantle every month, so it's definitely possible.

View attachment 1005574

View attachment 1005575

But on average there's a ship with 300-500 Teslas arriving in Fremantle every month, so it's definitely possible.
Thanks! The ETA on app just moved forward so I hope she will start soon👍😊

Pretty sure the Fremantle Ports expected movements page just updated - it's now showing Marvelous Ace coming in at 22:30 on 9th Jan, and then departing at 23:00 on 11th Jan. From memory it was due late night on the 8th Jan before now?

View attachment 1005574

View attachment 1005575

Thanks for the info! Fingers crossed mine is on the next shipment then 🤞

Marvelous Ace left port in Singapore and is now heading this way :) Will see if it makes up time or if the Fremantle arrival pushes back slightly, the EDD window for these cars starts 21st Jan so we should hopefully see the first new M3's on WA roads in the next few weeks

Reactions: Megawatts