Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The WA registration form is on the website but I understand it'll be emailed to us to sign at some point.
It won't be emailed directly, but you will get an email to tell you it's available for download and that you can email it to them by hitting reply:

You can now download your pre-filled registration document from your Tesla Account.

Simply log in, click "Manage" under your Reservation Number, then refer to the "Documents" section in the right-hand column. Download the document, then use the “Fill and Sign” function of a PDF viewer such as Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete and sign your document.

Please complete all highlighted sections of the form and sign digitally, then reply to this email with your completed and signed form attached. Please note, your digital signature must resemble a physical signature; typed signatures are not accepted.

If you have already returned your signed registration document, please disregard this email and the associated SMS.

The document has been pre-filled using the information provided in your Pre-Delivery Tasks. If this information has changed or is incorrect, please contact your Tesla Advisor, respond via SMS or call 1800 686 705 to provide updated details.

Tesla stopped emailing documents after some people's invoices were intercepted (likely because their email passwords were breached on a third party website) and the bank details changed.

So now you'll get an email telling you to log into the website.

Reactions: Megawatts
I'm not sure about everyone else but Tesla have been very active the last few days. They called us and we now have a VIN, and final invoice and are just waiting for a delivery date. The WA registration form is on the website but I understand it'll be emailed to us to sign at some point.
Yeah very similar. I got an email asking to email back the rego form which I've done.

Now the slow point seems to be SG Fleet - they asked me to let them know when the final invoice becomes available which I did on Thursday morning but still no response. Hopefully hear something back on Monday because I'm yet to sort out insurance and need to know what the process is from here 😰

Yeah very similar. I got an email asking to email back the rego form which I've done.

Now the slow point seems to be SG Fleet - they asked me to let them know when the final invoice becomes available which I did on Thursday morning but still no response. Hopefully hear something back on Monday because I'm yet to sort out insurance and need to know what the process is from here 😰
For my NL company they were pretty instant (Leaselab) , but now I wait for my employer to fill in their bit. Not sure what's worse haha

Vin is 356 range. Lots of 349-369 on the loading bill. Also quite a lot of LR’s and RWD. Only 2 P’s that I could see.
I found it, thanks for the info!

220x Model 3 RWD
26x Model 3 Long Range
63x Model Y RWD,
88x Model Y Long Range,
2x Model Y Performance

399 total. All expected to be dropped off in Fremantle on the 27th of January.

1704759871113.png

The "T Vessel L" is just a placeholder, but Gracious Ace is currently scheduled to arrive in Fremantle on the 25th, so hopefully that means the shipment stays onboard.

1704759913176.png

But be aware that it is subject to change and the cars may end up with a multi week layover in Singapore or Thailand.

Reactions: kevh
Out of curiosity, is there some confirmation by Tesla whether the final invoice has been paid? Be it in the app, text or email?

Just wanting to find out so I can stay on top of Leaseplan.
I rang them today as I transferred a small amount of cash and wanted to see if it arrived in their account. They were able to give me the answer over the phone, and also said that when a delivery slot is booked the appearance of the account will slightly change and show any payments made or outstanding. Hopefully that is the case.

Reactions: djben