Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3's are on the move again.

1705279381179.png

who'd have thought it would go to Singapore twice.
Singapore is the perfect transshipment location for almost any cargo - being right at the entrance of the Malacca Straight, and Thailand exports about a million cars a year.

Most Mol Ace ships stop in Singapore to unload cars from China, and then go to Laem Chabang to pick up more cars, some of which will come here but most of which will be offloaded in Singapore and shipped from there to other Asian countries or the Middle East.

Reactions: Megawatts
Yep. No news today for me, EDD hasn't changed but I don't think as early as 21st is looking likely at the moment.
Yes, someone posted on FB yesterday seeing trucks of M3Hs are heading towards to a facility in airport area, some comments says that is the detailing place😅

By the way, where do we go after we all take deliveries?😁would we meet in some EV meets?😇

Yes, someone posted on FB yesterday seeing trucks of M3Hs are heading towards to a facility in airport area, some comments says that is the detailing place😅

By the way, where do we go after we all take deliveries?😁would we meet in some EV meets?😇
I think there is the Tesla owner's club of WA who do meet ups. Tell you what though, the highland is going to be pretty special for the first 6 months. People are going to be like I know that's a Tesla but I've never seen one like that before

Reactions: Megawatts
Anybody here get the stop sale email? As no delivery SMS's seem to have gone out in Perth guessing the date range will just stay the same until they know more. Mine still shows 21/1 to 11/2

Cant be a coincidence that they've put them straight into storage at the new location instead of following the normal process off the boat. Hopefully that means that the planning to resolve this is well underway.

Reactions: djben
Anybody here get the stop sale email? As no delivery SMS's seem to have gone out in Perth guessing the date range will just stay the same until they know more. Mine still shows 21/1 to 11/2

Cant be a coincidence that they've put them straight into storage at the new location instead of following the normal process off the boat. Hopefully that means that the planning to resolve this is well underway.
Yeah I've also received the email.

I think they must have a retrofit planed. I wouldn't have mind it being called a 4 seater unless it inceases the insurance cost.

Reactions: djben