Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@laurenj94 sent me this earlier, for those of you who got the little shipment..
IMG_0251.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Hazey92 and sam.
Well was supposed to be collecting the M3LR today but got a call an hour before pick up on the unfortunate news the car was near a ant nest and there were ants found in the wheel arch and on the back panel, all external from what they can see, but they want to inspect it to have given me a new delivery date of Friday. I'm not clear on the severity of the issue, but I would hypothesise it must be semi-significant for them to postpone delivery and want technician to do an inspection. They would allow me to reject, but it would be another month wait. I'm planning on inspecting the car and taking it from there. Thoughts?

According to Marine tracking, Dugong left Laem Chabang half an hour ago. It’s due in Singapore again 6AM Thursday.

From there, express to Fremantle.

I’d expect the MolAce tracker to go green shortly, confirming the loading of our vehicle.

Getting closer now. It’s been a slow burn
Dugong has docked in Singapore now.
Not sure how long it will be there for but next stop.... Freo baby!! :)

Reactions: AkaJoonbuggy
Well was supposed to be collecting the M3LR today but got a call an hour before pick up on the unfortunate news the car was near a ant nest and there were ants found in the wheel arch and on the back panel, all external from what they can see, but they want to inspect it to have given me a new delivery date of Friday. I'm not clear on the severity of the issue, but I would hypothesise it must be semi-significant for them to postpone delivery and want technician to do an inspection. They would allow me to reject, but it would be another month wait. I'm planning on inspecting the car and taking it from there. Thoughts?
assuming yours in the same vessel as mine (ex-turandot & torrens), mine is okay, clean & perfect, no issues. picked up on Monday 3 days a go.
not sure where the ants coming from?