Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Contacts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone – to make contacting the right person at Tesla easier, we’ve streamlined our contacts for you:
  • For any customer issue, you can call us (877-798-3752), tweet us (@teslaservice) or email us ([email protected])
    • For Body shop or collision repair issues, you can get a Tesla Body Shop Customer Advocate to assist you by emailing us ([email protected]) or calling 877-798-3752 (press 2, then 4).
  • To escalate any issue, you can log into your Tesla account, click Support and then Executive Escalation.
Thanks,

Jon
Great info!!! Thanks...

Hi everyone – to make contacting the right person at Tesla easier, we’ve streamlined our contacts for you:
  • For any customer issue, you can call us (877-798-3752), tweet us (@teslaservice) or email us ([email protected])
    • For Body shop or collision repair issues, you can get a Tesla Body Shop Customer Advocate to assist you by emailing us ([email protected]) or calling 877-798-3752 (press 2, then 4).
  • To escalate any issue, you can log into your Tesla account, click Support and then Executive Escalation.
Thanks,

Jon
Glad to learn about the new Executive Escalate function

Thanks,

Jon
I'm struggling to find ways to remember that phone number. Here are some, with my favorites in bold:

18777983752 maps to:

1 - Tesla Road Service - S X TESLA
1 - Tesla Road Service - modelS modelX TESLA
1-TRS-SX TESLA

1 - Tesla Roadster Roadster - S X TESLA
1 - Tesla Roadster Roadster - modelS modelX TESLA
1-TRR-S X TESLA

1 - Tesla Solar Roadster S X TESLA
1 - Tesla Solar Roadster modelS modelX TESLA
1 - Tesla Solar Roof S X TESLA
1-TSR-SX TESLA

1 - Tesla Solar Roadster - SpaceX TESLA
1-TSR-SX TESLA

1 - Tesla Roadster modelS - SpaceX TESLA
1-TRS-SX TESLA

1-877-S X TESLA

However you want to remember 877 and the S X part is up to you. The best I've come up with so far is 1-Tesla Road Service - S X TESLA.

Last edited:
What about the rest of the world?

I still can't find the "escalate" option on our Australian Tesla web page.
That does not work for me in Germany/Europe.

Not for me either in Australia.

However, I did contact Jon by PM last weekend and he replied on a Sunday in less than 24 hours. Thumbs up.

Jon, please don't forget about us here in Western Australia. You mentioned our first supercharger being completed by end of this quarter. Dirt hasn't even been turned yet, six weeks to go, not looking promising :(

Thanks

Jays

Thanks,

Jon
Thanks,

Jon

Welp. Fail. Tesla has a horrid track record answering emails, and creating new email addresses seems to have changed nothing. Emailed your new address and am STILL waiting on a response to my inquiry about how to repair a ding in my nose cone, or how to buy a new nosecone and replace it if needed. This is a very simple question that I've been waiting for the answer to for a while. Does Tesla REALLY NOT HAVE TIME for customer requests as simple as this? How hard up is Tesla really with all this model 3 and AP rollout? That takes absolutely 100% of all company resources such that simple consumer inquiries cannot be responded to?

• Disagree
Reactions: EinSV and zmarty
Welp. Fail. Tesla has a horrid track record answering emails, and creating new email addresses seems to have changed nothing. Emailed your new address and am STILL waiting on a response to my inquiry about how to repair a ding in my nose cone, or how to buy a new nosecone and replace it if needed. This is a very simple question that I've been waiting for the answer to for a while. Does Tesla REALLY NOT HAVE TIME for customer requests as simple as this? How hard up is Tesla really with all this model 3 and AP rollout? That takes absolutely 100% of all company resources such that simple consumer inquiries cannot be responded to?
My I recommend to you that you contact your local service center and the parts dept to purchase a new nosecone. There are several Youtube videos that will demo to you how to remove the nosecone, and you just snap the new one on if you can't wait on the Service Center to install it.

Reactions: raphy3 and KJD
I'm struggling to find ways to remember that phone number. Here are some, with my favorites in bold:

18777983752 maps to:

1 - Tesla Road Service - S X TESLA
1 - Tesla Road Service - modelS modelX TESLA
1-TRS-SX TESLA

1 - Tesla Roadster Roadster - S X TESLA
1 - Tesla Roadster Roadster - modelS modelX TESLA
1-TRR-S X TESLA

1 - Tesla Solar Roadster S X TESLA
1 - Tesla Solar Roadster modelS modelX TESLA
1 - Tesla Solar Roof S X TESLA
1-TSR-SX TESLA

1 - Tesla Solar Roadster - SpaceX TESLA
1-TSR-SX TESLA

1 - Tesla Roadster modelS - SpaceX TESLA
1-TRS-SX TESLA

1-877-S X TESLA

However you want to remember 877 and the S X part is up to you. The best I've come up with so far is 1-Tesla Road Service - S X TESLA.
Or you can simply save it in your phone contacts under Tesla Customer Service.

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: boaterva and zmarty