Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Fremont Factory Drone Flyover- Model 3 Buffers.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll just leave this here ;-)

Tesla Fremont Factory Drone Photos/Video • r/teslamotors

A couple interesting notes: Lots of Model 3's in both the front lot and the back lot (traditionally S/X buffer). Front lot cars have no wrapping, so look like local deliveries. Back lot cars are a mix, but mostly wrapped for transport (LAX bound cars?). Also, 36 supercharger pedestals from the 3 delivery event still there, and look to be real (18 cabinets visible on the left hand side). Seem to be in use by factory workers or cars bound for delivery?

The problem was already identified as the battery and that wouldn't be something you'd be adding into the car at a later time.
The initial / primary / lead problem was the battery, but if you take apart the words Elon and others used, they left open the potential for secondary issues that they were working on in parallel with the first. It's possible that one or more of them are still as yet unresolved, either fully or partially.

Reactions: Tonymil
Cool video! Cute jelly beans from up above. :)

Wonder how they keep track of exactly where a particular VIN is parked. The geo-location precision using the app is kinda' good enough, I guess; am sure there'll be a lot of honking the horn involved. ;)
It really doesn't matter. If someone wants a red car....just give them any red one. The insides are all the same right now. The only other option to check are the wheels.

Reactions: gg_got_a_tesla
It really doesn't matter. If someone wants a red car....just give them any red one. The insides are all the same right now. The only other option to check are the wheels.

I'm pretty sure VIN is assigned during the build/configuration process, not based on which one on the lot is closest to the service advisor doing the delivery or loading the transport truck.

Reactions: Todd Burch