Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla FSD 10.69.3.1 going to wide release now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installed it this morning and I noticed that the button to report to Tesla is gone unless they moved it somewhere. Also it’s worse then 10.69.2.4. Anyone else experiencing this?
Yes. I find it to be much too timid at stop signs. Rolls up to them very slowly, then is very reluctant to enter the intersection. Once it does head out, it often crawls across the intersection at far less than an acceptable speed. I am using the accelerator a lot at these intersections.

Also seeing some lane selection issues where the car swerves between two lanes repeatedly. And a fair amount of last second lane changes at intersections when the car initially picks the wrong lane.

Stop sign intersections were working well up to this version.

• Informative
Reactions: KrenGrl
Same here. I waited 420 days for this (9/25/2021 > 11/19/2022)
Same here. 30-day wait for me and had a 97 Safety Score. Was so excited to get it. Drove quite a bit with it today and I'm very impressed. I had to take over several times, but worked waaaaaaay better than I expected it to. Oddly on all the times I had to take over, only one of them was a complex situation. Love the visualizations in the beta. Pretty amazing stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: CDrury
View attachment 876174
Praying I'll get in real soon.
I just got it! 10.69.3.1. Wow, it is unreal! 2022 Model S LR. The visualizations have really, really opened up to allow for a lot more to be seen. I have to say that I am truly amazed. The way it stops at a light, signals, then completes the turn after the light turns green with NO input from me is completely mind blowing. It handles so many things so much better than before. Too many to list plus about 10 other guys have already listed them. If you were waiting to get FSD, don't wait anymore....get it.

I have played with this so much today. The colors and all of the objects and activity that the car visualizes is awesome. It stops at intersections, waits for traffic, and goes when it's safe. I was driving on a 2-lane highway and this guy was standing beside his truck on the right side in front of me. The car slowed down a bit and drove a little over in the other lane exactly as I would to pass him! Thoroughly impressed by that level of decision-making. It's also keeping a better driving line and decelerating ahead of stops instead of braking at the last moment and throwing you forward. I know it's my first day on the beta and it'll wear off, but WOW this is cool!!!!!!!!

I just got it! 10.69.3.1. Wow, it is unreal! 2022 Model S LR. The visualizations have really, really opened up to allow for a lot more to be seen. I have to say that I am truly amazed. The way it stops at a light, signals, then completes the turn after the light turns green with NO input from me is completely mind blowing. It handles so many things so much better than before. Too many to list plus about 10 other guys have already listed them. If you were waiting to get FSD, don't wait anymore....get it.
So, I am on FSD subscription service. Will I eventually get this too or do I have to be on FSD Beta to get this? Also - now will normal updates be on schedule with everyone else or will FSD Beta still be the last to get normal updates? Thanks!

After you subscribe to FSD, you need to request FSD Beta before you can get it. Until now, and maybe still, you have to meet certain requirements before you will actually receive the Beta; I don’t know if that changed with this wider release. Maybe someone else who wasn’t already in the FSD Beta request queue can try requesting it and see what happens.
You will have to wait

Service knows nothing about stuff like that. They are just as informed as we are, not saying that it's actually wide release, but they have proven to be less reliable than Elon in regards to FSDB.
This is my second model s I’ve owned and I’ve been with Tesla since 2013. Trust me, Elon’s tweets don’t mean a damn thing. Calling Tesla service reps have always been more realistic as to what’s going on.

• Funny
Reactions: Hayseed_MS
It was reported in a different thread that the cam button is now only enabled for certain beta testers, so some still have it.
I know some big name YouTubers still have the button, but it wouldn't surprise me if Tesla has been rating the helpfulness of the clips sent by the testers. Given the increasing scale of the test fleet, they may want to focus resources on the most constructive feedback.

Having a score for this would allow them to select some percentage of the drivers with the preferred scores.