Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla FSD 10.69.3.1 going to wide release now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You haven’t received your retrofit cams yet?
MCU1. It is really difficult and rare to get a service center camera upgrade on MCU1 as there are no camera upgrade invites sent for MCU1 cars. And if you managed to get it from them, or did it yourself, you still wouldn’t get FSD Beta on MCU1, as there is no beta for MCU1.

Last edited:
Got it at 2am EST! Excited to test it finally, hoping you'll get it soon
Got it. Downloading now. Finally
F39743A2-DC26-4E47-9711-92A40DE1E890.jpeg

Reactions: Oil Freedom
Received the FSD this morning finally for the first time after months of waiting. Hope everyone is using it the same way as a test beta. It reminds me of a new teenage driver and im sitting in the passenger seat, lol. Good thing is it makes me more aware of what is happening around me. So far liking it, the UI is a great improvement over the current standard one imo.

Wait is definitely not over. Spoke with service department and they stated that it’s not going out to everyone at the moment. She stated that even though Musk made the statement, it does not matter . Some folks will be lucky and some won’t. Classic Elon.
Service knows nothing about stuff like that. They are just as informed as we are, not saying that it's actually wide release, but they have proven to be less reliable than Elon in regards to FSDB.

MCU1. It is really difficult and rare to get a service center camera upgrade on MCU1 as there are no camera upgrade invites sent for MCU1 cars. And if you managed to get it from them, or did it yourself, you still wouldn’t get FSD Beta on MCU1, as there is no beta for MCU1.
Correct, i only have 1 tesla, a 2017 MS HW2->HW3 MCU1. i don't even get a safety score. No invite to camera upgrade.

Reactions: Marlon and dbldwn02