Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla launches Model 3 Highland refresh in North America - No Performance model listed as of 01.10.2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I apologize if I have been living under a rock. Just got email from Tesla (I live in NYS) of 341 mile LR vehicle. (Up from 333 mile range).
I configured it and it said January/February delivery window.

1. Has anyone in the US ordered this vehicle?
2. Anyone have experience with coordinating of dropping off a Tesla at lease end and picking up new vehicle at the same time?

thanks
Bill

Anyone knows if there will be a front camera on the America spec M3?
and HD radar....

i would jump on the Model 3 Highland in a second but i just can't deal with crappy TACC "vision only" on hot summer days in Texas where mirages over the asphalt freak out TACC and it takes you from 75mph down to 50mph within seconds for no reason whatsoever...

I wonder if some people will order it without being aware of the stalk removal and only discover it upon delivery. That could make for some entertaining threads. 😏
It's not as big of a negative in North America where there aren't as many roundabouts as the rest of the world. Wish they'd just leave the stalks alone, the rest of the changes are all positive small steps in making the Model 3 better.

I do wonder how much of the range, noise and ride comfort improvement is due to changes in the OEM tire selection.

It's not as big of a negative in North America where there aren't as many roundabouts as the rest of the world. Wish they'd just leave the stalks alone, the rest of the changes are all positive small steps in making the Model 3 better.

I do wonder how much of the range, noise and ride comfort improvement is due to changes in the OEM tire selection.
not a whole lot. there's only so much foam you can put into the tires and so much tire optimization you can do...

Any chance these "North American" Highland M3s are not actually from North America but instead shipped from China? There was so little news around North American factory upgrades. North American could be temporarily getting its Highlands from China while they do the North American factory upgrades. What do you think?

Reactions: zoomer0056
Any chance these "North American" Highland M3s are not actually from North America but instead shipped from China? There was so little news around North American factory upgrades. North American could be temporarily getting its Highlands from China while they do the North American factory upgrades. What do you think?
Zero.

Tesla did a Fremont shut down late last summer, early fall - presumably for Highland line upgrades.

Vehicles assembled in China are subject to a 25% import tariff, so I'd say the chance is essentially zero.