Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been a listener since the Elon episode 200. Great show.
Have since started listening to the back catalog for 2019.
I stopped listening about a year ago. I really couldn't hear him go on about his dog anymore, and he really needs a cohost to keep him on track. Also weekly show means almost everything he offers I've already read by the time i listen.

Imo best tesla podcasts are:
- the tesla show. Amazing but they're not doing them very often now. Just the quarterly results and special occasions. If you went through and listened to their back catalog you would learn a lot. They're deep dives into specific things.
Tesla daily. Good 5 minute podcast most weekdays. Has more of a financial angle than most others Rob just gave up his day job to focus on this and possibly other related things. If you like it send him some money on patreon to keep him going.
- talking tesla. They waffle too, but I've been listening for years and I'm used to them. ~2 hour show fortnightly.

My 2c worth (i realise now unsolicited)

I stopped listening about a year ago. I really couldn't hear him go on about his dog anymore, and he really needs a cohost to keep him on track. Also weekly show means almost everything he offers I've already read by the time i listen.

- the tesla show. Amazing but they're not doing them very often now. Just the quarterly results and special occasions. If you went through and listened to their back catalog you would learn a lot. They're deep dives into specific things.
Tesla daily. Good 5 minute podcast most weekdays. Has more of a financial angle than most others Rob just gave up his day job to focus on this and possibly other related things. If you like it send him some money on patreon to keep him going.
- talking tesla. They waffle too, but I've been listening for years and I'm used to them. ~2 hour show fortnightly.

Agree 100% with the tesla show & tesla daily. Added Rob on Patreon earlier this morning - totally worth it.

I can't get enough of any medium.
Also listen to Our Ludicrous Future (great coverage not not just Tesla) Ben Sullins is a part of this one who runs the youtube channel Teslanomics.
Hyperchange covers a fair bit of Tesla (Gali is a Very smart bloke)
Know You Know are decent. But they do go on rants a bit.
Probably my favourite and the most level is Electrek podcast and is the most up to date as they are a decent EV news site.

I have a soft spot for Ryan as I have been listening to him for close to a Decade in games Media.

I can't get enough of any medium.
Also listen to Our Ludicrous Future (great coverage not not just Tesla) Ben Sullins is a part of this one who runs the youtube channel Teslanomics.
Hyperchange covers a fair bit of Tesla (Gali is a Very smart bloke)
Know You Know are decent. But they do go on rants a bit.
Probably my favourite and the most level is Electrek podcast and is the most up to date as they are a decent EV news site.

I have a soft spot for Ryan as I have been listening to him for close to a Decade in games Media.
Geez should of proof read that.

Agree 100% with the tesla show & tesla daily. Added Rob on Patreon earlier this morning - totally worth it.

I listen to the lot, Trev (Ian and Eric) from M3OC (vids and podcast), Tesla Daily, Ryan from RTL, Tesla Show, Talking Tesla, Our Ludicrous Future, Tesla Tidbits.

Have Patreon'd Talking Tesla, Rob and (Answers with) Joe for a while now.

Was struggling to come up with who to give my referral to .. but Trev and Ryan have way too many already! Gave it to Mel from TT as he was the first (and funniest) podcast I heard. Plus he's an Aussie.

Might bump up Rob's contribution now he's given up the day job!

never had a hidden VIN still no VIN attached.

Fascinating. This gives all of us #novinners hope. Doubly awesome that you are in Sydney. Maybe they are finally getting to the Sydney crowd and starting with the early reservers.

Being a Feb reserver, hopefully mine wont be too far away.

In other news, I had a random missed call from a number in Tunisia. Is Tesla's call centre based there? :p

Fascinating. This gives all of us #novinners hope. Doubly awesome that you are in Sydney. Maybe they are finally getting to the Sydney crowd and starting with the early reservers.

Being a Feb reserver, hopefully mine wont be too far away.

In other news, I had a random missed call from a number in Tunisia. Is Tesla's call centre based there? :p
Ya - I got that too - must have a random number dialer.

Reactions: Ploddy