Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
for some reason this 2013 car is coming up as an inventory car.

85 kWh Model S P13798 | Tesla Motors

That's now fixed (a quirk in the loading).. but it's also now sold!

- - - Updated - - -

hmm....clicking on inventory cars now does NOT show the price...pre or post fed incentives....maybe they monitoring this thread?...

Just FYI, in the TM site, I'm still seeing Inventory cars with prices after Federal Tax Credit. Like this car listed on the main page and the detail page for "67,450
Includes $7,500 in EV incentives" 60 kWh Model S P55966 | Tesla Motors

if so, Y'ALL NEED TO COMPENSATE HANK FOR A WONDERFUL JOB ON HIS CONSOLIDATOR!....LOL

Thanks.... but just wait until V2 comes out. ;)

Just FYI, in the TM site, I'm still seeing Inventory cars with prices after Federal Tax Credit. Like this car listed on the main page and the detail page for "67,450

Same here. I'm still seeing the "Includes $13,500 in EV incentives" message so I don't know what Cowby was referring to. :confused:

They're actually playing a very dangerous game, apparently... because I do not see the $69,600 price, but you're in Colorado, so they're geolocating your IP address and adding in the CO tax credit. There is no such tax credit here, so I don't see that price:

The CPO Consolidator picks up their "incentive" price (tax credits) and adds it back to the price to get "real price". If my servers were located in Colorado (and they could do geolocation on them), I suspect they would pick up the local pricing.

This is bad because Tesla will be showing prices based on IP address, which *at best* is about 75% accurate.
This is really bad for TM to rely in IP address to display sales prices like this. And I mean *really* bad.

I'll 2nd that. I'm in California browsing the Tesla CPO site on a Verizon iPad and 100% of the time it gives me pricing based on Virginia for all inventory cars!

I'll 2nd that. I'm in California browsing the Tesla CPO site on a Verizon iPad and 100% of the time it gives me pricing based on Virginia for all inventory cars!

Imagine someone on vacation or business in Colorado, and seeing the prices less the double tax incentives, and putting down a deposit, only to find out the actual price is $13,500 more and they don't even qualify for either credit!

Bad move, Tesla, very bad move.

Same here. I'm still seeing the "Includes $13,500 in EV incentives" message so I don't know what Cowby was referring to. :confused:

some are and some aren't when I click on inventory cars from the consolidator....maybe it's an iPad thingy?

- - - Updated - - -

imagepng

- - - Updated - - -

Took a pic with iPad but can't upload to show y'all.....this one doesn't show the fed incentives for me, even tho it's listed as inventory in the consolidator:

85 kWh Performance Model S P39667 | Tesla Motors

showing $88,900 without any mention of incentives to me.

Last edited:
Ok, I found the bug causing CPO cars to be listed as Inventory, and fixed it and updated a couple of cars in the CPOC what were incorrectly tagged.
I know of an inventory car that isn't showing up on the consolidator. P62353
well it was available about a week ago. I assume it still is, It is not showing up in the sold listings either.

Thanks for your work. I love the consolidator.

I know of an inventory car that isn't showing up on the consolidator. P62353
well it was available about a week ago. I assume it still is, It is not showing up in the sold listings either.

Thanks for your work. I love the consolidator.

Well, the Consolidator is only reading the listings from http://www.teslamotors.com/models/preowned , so the big question would be if P62353 is listed at that site. Not all inventory cars have made it to Tesla's own site yet (has any inventory car other than a 60 made it yet?), so I would expect to see certain VINs that we know are out there still not listed on the site and thus, in the consolidator. I wouldn't even be surprised that once the other models start to show up too, Tesla will limit how many inventory cars are listed, just as they currently limit CPO cars to about 40 per location.