Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah it still seems a bit high considering the 70D, but I guess you get the car right away. I think the price will tick down a bit more once they realize they are not able to see much at that price. I'm crossing my fingers to get a S85 for around 55K or less with reasonable mileage.

Funny thing is these prices are lower than what they were quoting me a few weeks back. So maybe the price has already been reduced.

Yeah it still seems a bit high considering the 70D, but I guess you get the car right away. I think the price will tick down a bit more once they realize they are not able to see much at that price. I'm crossing my fingers to get a S85 for around 55K or less with reasonable mileage.

Funny thing is these prices are lower than what they were quoting me a few weeks back. So maybe the price has already been reduced.

So I had a CPO ordered from Atlanta shipped to Maryland which I'm taking ownership of next week however seeing the entire inventory now makes me wonder if I should hold off and get an S85 will more options....damn this is tough...

62K for S85, + tax and such. Should come out to be 69K OTD for S85 24K miles. Wonder if it's worth getting or hold out for a CPO or inventory D?

It will just be a matter of time until you start seeing Ds there...

- - - Updated - - -

2013 P85 20k miles loaded aside from pano roof for $65k...I think that's a pretty sweet deal

It seems the best deals to be had are the P85s. There's actually a 2013 P85 with a pano roof for $65K:

http://www.teslamotors.com/models/preowned/p11772

And another one for $64K:

http://www.teslamotors.com/models/preowned/s00078

So basically you can get a 2013 P85 as a CPO car for the mid 60s!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I think they have definitely revised the prices. From what I saw the prices are reasonable and if you follow some of my previous posts i have called it out when I thought the prices were crazy high. But these prices I think are absolutely fair.

It seems though you get the best deals on the P85s...

- - - Updated - - -

Still $55,000 for a 2013 60 kWh with only Tech Package and Super Charging :crying:

Or just pay about $8K more and get a P85. Seems their 60s and 85s aren't as good of a deal as the P85s are...