Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to say thanks to Hank and ev-cpo.com for helping me find my CPO model S....also another shout out to Brent for continuing to look at Tesla's internal inventories to hunt for my car....i should be getting my car in a week or so if everything goes as planned :biggrin:....i believe this car has a history :rolleyes:

Brent Seavey | Owner Advisor
1200 Old Skokie Valley Rd | Highland Park, IL 60035
p 847-579-0028 | m 630-849-4233 |
[email protected]

Just wanted to say thanks to Hank and ev-cpo.com for helping me find my CPO model S....also another shout out to Brent for continuing to look at Tesla's internal inventories to hunt for my car....i should be getting my car in a week or so if everything goes as planned :biggrin:....i believe this car has a history :rolleyes:

What'd you get?

Fellow Tesla owners, I am on the 5 yard line on pulling trigger on a new Tesla instead of waiting for a CPO deal. If someone is willing to offer their $1,000 referral link, please pm me. The only requirement I have is that I would like to split your share of $1,000 i.e. you share $500 of your bonus with me when you get it later (i keep my full $1000). I will obviously need to trust your word (as a fellow Tesla owner) as I will not be chasing you if you run away after you receive the bonus and not share with me (the only ask is your referral link, name, email and phone number). I want put to my order in tomorrow most likely. If nobody is interested in the offer then I will grab a random referral link from the other referral link thread and contend with just my $1000. Hopefully, i am not being too greedy :). Please PM me if interested.

Fellow Tesla owners, I am on the 5 yard line on pulling trigger on a new Tesla instead of waiting for a CPO deal. If someone is willing to offer their $1,000 referral link, please pm me. The only requirement I have is that I would like to split your share of $1,000 i.e. you share $500 of your bonus with me when you get it later (i keep my full $1000). I will obviously need to trust your word (as a fellow Tesla owner) as I will not be chasing you if you run away after you receive the bonus and not share with me (the only ask is your referral link, name, email and phone number). I want put to my order in tomorrow most likely. If nobody is interested in the offer then I will grab a random referral link from the other referral link thread and contend with just my $1000. Hopefully, i am not being too greedy :). Please PM me if interested.

I hope you'll use Hank's link. You get that the person's whose link you use does not get cash?

Glad it helped you out! Be sure to fill out the survey if you haven't already. thanks!

Done!

not greedy at all..just entrepreneurial...lol.....i'd take you up on that offer if i had my link ready, alas i don't so just use Hank's link on ev-cpo.com

.....In the meantime, Toronto has a P85 fully loaded with AP, for 100k CAD which is around 76k USD.

Already tried that exact one.....logistical nightmare....not worth the effort and actual savings isn't that great...pm if you really want to pursue and know the details

I approve this message. (thanks!)

I sure could use a CHADemO adapter which the $500 referral credit would just be enough to get. ;)

Me too!

I don't believe so. Mine had a delivery charge of $1500, and no destination charge.

ditto this

I'm on the lookout for a low price S85 CPO but I agree with others that the listed CPOs are priced very high making them unattractive than new ones. Have you guys had any luck in negotiating the price on the listed CPO cars. Does Tesla entertain the price reduction formula (mentioned earlier in this and other threads) for miles driven and year model?
I can wait until apr 2016 when my current lease runs so I'm hoping CPO deals will get better.

I'm on the lookout for a low price S85 CPO but I agree with others that the listed CPOs are priced very high making them unattractive than new ones. Have you guys had any luck in negotiating the price on the listed CPO cars. Does Tesla entertain the price reduction formula (mentioned earlier in this and other threads) for miles driven and year model?
I can wait until apr 2016 when my current lease runs so I'm hoping CPO deals will get better.

As mentioned earlier, a few people have negotiated $1k-$2k off CPO prices near the end of the quarter. YMMV.