Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ugh...isn't that a lot for a beefier suspension? and may I ask who (or link to thread) that did such an upgrade?.....hmmm...:rolleyes:

It is a lot now. If Tesla is willing to do it again, I'd guess it would cost a bit less. I'm just guessing at the original cost, I don't really remember. I also don't remember who did it -- it was before my time at TMC, but it was right after they announced the P85+. And if I'm not mistaken, this car did end up as a CPO car listed as a P85, but when the buyer got it, it was this unicorn sig-red P85+.

It is a lot now. If Tesla is willing to do it again, I'd guess it would cost a bit less. I'm just guessing at the original cost, I don't really remember. I also don't remember who did it -- it was before my time at TMC, but it was right after they announced the P85+. And if I'm not mistaken, this car did end up as a CPO car listed as a P85, but when the buyer got it, it was this unicorn sig-red P85+.

Crickey, you weren't kidding...they do want a lot for it, and now that i've got kids, i'm too cheap to front that now..lol.

hmm, y'all would never guess who the previous owner was....:rolleyes:

Is it just my imagination or are the number of CPO's available dropping fast? My best guess is that there were many people waiting until last night's launch to decide, new S, wait for an X or go CPO. The fact that 20+ CPOs dropped off the consolidator last night would indicate to me that a lot of people (relatively speaking) hit the button last night and bought their CPO. If I was at that point last night, I would have done the same. Nice ride but not worth the wait, extra money and frankly it just didn't move me emotionally like the S does. Still, having choices is good. Hopefully those that were inspired by the X are gearing up to trade in their S and we will see the CPO prices continue to drop at an accelerated rate.