Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't really understand Tesla's pricing sometimes. So there is P10252, a 2013 S60 with 7939 miles on it and P08470 also a 2013 S60 with 29,556 miles on it for the exact same price. Both are in Seattle, and the only differences according to the website are the colors (silver/black vs blue/tan) and the inclusion of the upgraded audio in the higher mileage car. And then there is P13941. Another 2013 S60, this on in the bay area for $100 less than the other two. 38K miles and the same options as the $8K mileage car but with white pearl exterior.

Its almost like the mileages aren't really being accounted for in the pricing. Why would the car with 30K more miles only be $100 cheaper?

Last edited:
Feature suggestion -- Split hidden inventory based on country , or ability to filter results based on country.

You can either sort on the Location column which isn't perfect but close for European countries (each location starts with a two letter country code), or you can enter the two-letter country code plus a dash (like "GB-" for Great Britain) into the search box to limit by any single non-NA country. But since the list only has 35 entries, it's pretty easy to just scan the list or limit it to one location using the column filter. ;)

Reactions: Chaitu
I placed an order this morning for a P85 which was located in Hawaii. After placing all the information on MyTesla website, they called me and told me they can not ship the car to mainland. Now they are trying to find a similar vehicle for me but so far all they found were either not the color i like or none performance model. There is only one option which is P85+ but has a carfax record but still qualifies as CPO.

Should i go ahead and purchase the P85+ instead of P85?

P85 specs
P01872, 2012, Pearl White, P85, Panoramic Sunroof, Sound Studio, Smart Air Suspension,Tech Package, Tan Performance Leather, Piano Black, 21” Grey, 36K Miles for $53K+Shipping

P85+ specs
2013, Pearl White, Body Color Roof, Sound Studio, Smart Air Suspension, Tech Package, Black Performance Interior, Pano Black Decor,
21” Grey, 48K Miles for $54K including $1500 shipping.

Any advise?
Thanks
Dreamer

Yes, suspension and wheels. The suspension is fantastic, if you like sport sedans like the BMW M5 (my other car). You're also right about the wheel issue, but I fixed that on my P85+ by buying 2 21x8.5" rims for the rear and making all four corners square, so I can put the same 245mm tires on each and rotate them around. There are people out there looking for the 21x9" staggered rims, so you should be able to sell (or trade) them and break-even.

Dreamer, I’m so sorry the Hawaii car didn’t work out for you. I looked at that car last night, studied it again this morning, hit refresh later this morning and it was gone. You and I have been looking for similar configurations. Love your tenacity in trying to talk “Fiver” out of the CPO car he purchased and into the green S85:)

If you don’t feel strongly about the pano roof, the P85+ looks like a nice car. While I wouldn’t want to pay a large premium for it, I like the idea of having the extras that come with the (+). I have read some posts that speak to tire wear being fairly even front to back (steering vs power) so not being able to rotate the staggered tires doesn’t seem like a big deal. This probably has a lot to do with how one drives. That (+) also looks nice on the back of the car. Good luck with your decision.

Pearl white and silver are my first choices. If you decide not to accept the delivery just let me know, i will be more than happy to buy it :) But i am sure you will love your car!

Good news for you. I switched my reservation from the car I listed above to the P85+ that popped up on the CPO site last night.

Same car, but with now additionally with carbon spoiler, premium interior lighting, normal black color, and + suspension with 21's. I already have 19" rims to put on it so I'll just roll those instead and sell the staggered 21".

Only thing missing now was Cold weather package.

So ask about VIN 19742, it's back to being available.

Attachments

• P85P19742.PNG
    P85P19742.PNG
    20.6 KB · Views: 60
Definitely a few decent cars were released and I see are now gone. In short, when these release publicly these days, you likely need to know exactly what you want and/or are WILLING to accept and pounce on it. We appear to be currently seeing one or tow "releases" of cars a quarter these days.

Reactions: Az_Rael
Definitely a few decent cars were released and I see are now gone. In short, when these release publicly these days, you likely need to know exactly what you want and/or are WILLING to accept and pounce on it. We appear to be currently seeing one or tow "releases" of cars a quarter these days.

True story. That's what makes a subscription to the site ev-cpo so nice. You set up an alert, and you are notified pretty soon after they are released.

If you are doing a CPO from Alliant then the rates are more like this.

Credit Score
780 and Above
- 2.24% 60 Months
- 2.49% 72 Months

740 - 779
- 2.49% 60 Months
- 2.74% 72 Months

700 - 739
- 2.74% 60 Months
- 2.99% 72 Months

I don't know how these compare to others that are buying CPO and using a different Bank/Credit Union.