Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received a call from my CPO advisor and he told me that, they accepted shipping the vehicle from Hawaii to Atlanta. It will cost $3000 for the delivery but i am okay with that. I am a little picky so i was not feeling very good about the CarFax P85+ for the same price but more mileage and no sunroof.
So, I am extremely happy right now about my purchase! Only issue is the delivery will take more than 2 months since the car is in Hawaii but I am fine with that. I still have two more months until the end of my lease of Nissan Leaf. It will give me enough time to get ready my garage for 240V outlet and finding the right financing company. I appreciate all the advises from TMC forum during the search! Now the countdown started :)

Reactions: SD_Engnr
I received a call from my CPO advisor and he told me that, they accepted shipping the vehicle from Hawaii to Atlanta. It will cost $3000 for the delivery but i am okay with that. I am a little picky so i was not feeling very good about the CarFax P85+ for the same price but more mileage and no sunroof.
So, I am extremely happy right now about my purchase! Only issue is the delivery will take more than 2 months since the car is in Hawaii but I am fine with that. I still have two more months until the end of my lease of Nissan Leaf. It will give me enough time to get ready my garage for 240V outlet and finding the right financing company. I appreciate all the advises from TMC forum during the search! Now the countdown started :)
What was the VIN and what was the final price?

Congrats. You should've asked if you could save on shipping by flying out to pick it up and driving it back. ;)

What was the VIN and what was the final price?

It was P018xx and final price was $52,700 +($3000 shipping)

Thanks everyone, i know it will be looooong wait. But i am already started searching for the tinting options, touch screen protectors, interior lighting upgrade..... list will go on and on.

I will be glad to pick up my delivery if the Easter Egg code "007" works. Need to check with #ElonMusk about that before flying to Hawaii :)
New Tesla Model S Easter Egg — Turn The Model S Into The Lotus Esprit Submarine (VIDEO)

If you are doing a CPO from Alliant then the rates are more like this.

Credit Score
780 and Above
- 2.24% 60 Months
- 2.49% 72 Months

740 - 779
- 2.49% 60 Months
- 2.74% 72 Months

700 - 739
- 2.74% 60 Months
- 2.99% 72 Months

I don't know how these compare to others that are buying CPO and using a different Bank/Credit Union.

Do you know what 78 month rates look like for excellent score?

Thanks everyone, i know it will be looooong wait. But i am already started searching for the tinting options, touch screen protectors, interior lighting upgrade..... list will go on and on.

Yes it will... Let's see - getting the LTE upgrade next week. Tinted the sides and rear with Cerelux. Had the front covered with XPEL. Bought the Abstract Ocean led upgrades for trunk, frunk, license plate, and the red ones for when the door is open. Steel cover for the dead pedal. Chrome covers for the rear reflectors. Bight then cancelled and will probably buy again the new center console. Bought 2 lcd matte covers for the screen but didn't use them since the XPEL guy threw in a screen protector. Leather fob pocket. Silver hotwheel...

It just keeps going...

SD Driver, sounds like you have made some interesting upgrades. I took a long look at that car before you purchased it in San Diego. Since then, I have been driving my ICE while reading your enthusiastic posts about how elated you are about the great deal you got on an awesome car.

Fiver & Dreamer: With Dreamer island happy over his coming P85 and Fiver on to colors that better suit him, today I purchased Fiver’s cancelled P85 and will be bringing her to Huntington Beach, CA. Can’t wait to swap out those Aero wheels:)

The Tesla CPO representative said “Welcome to the Tesla family.” Wow… have I been waiting a long time to hear those words.

P85, pearl white, pano, aero wheels, black perf leather, carbon fiber décor, tech, SAS, UHFS, parking sensors, folding mirrors, VIN 197xx, 43K miles, $58,800.

SD Driver, sounds like you have made some interesting upgrades. I took a long look at that car before you purchased it in San Diego. Since then, I have been driving my ICE while reading your enthusiastic posts about how elated you are about the great deal you got on an awesome car.

Fiver & Dreamer: With Dreamer island happy over his coming P85 and Fiver on to colors that better suit him, today I purchased Fiver’s cancelled P85 and will be bringing her to Huntington Beach, CA. Can’t wait to swap out those Aero wheels:)

The Tesla CPO representative said “Welcome to the Tesla family.” Wow… have I been waiting a long time to hear those words.

P85, pearl white, pano, aero wheels, black perf leather, carbon fiber décor, tech, SAS, UHFS, parking sensors, folding mirrors, VIN 197xx, 43K miles, $58,800.
Congrax, i was looking at this car as well;)

Reactions: Fiver
Good luck getting that car out of Fremont! I waited a month for it without it moving. I did tell them I was in no rush though. If you want I have a carbon fiber spoiler that I bought to put on the white car P85 you wound up with. My new one has it already installed.

Also I honestly was excited for the aero wheels. Maybe you would be willing to sell them to me? I was going to use them as my winter tire set. I bought a pair of slipstream 19's off a TMC member and they are getting powder coated now the same color as the Tesla 21's. I was going to sell my P85+ staggered 21's. I love the look, but don't feel the need to replace tires all the time.

Let's work something out.

/edit I should add, I prefer the pearl white of your car to the normal black of mine, but the other options (and the fact it was only $100 more) won me out.

Fiver and P85dream - glad it worked out for the two of you. Power folding mirrors - good for you! Thought I was getting those, but it turned out to be power mirrors that tilt down when in reverse. Still learn something new about the car just about every day. For example - driving the other night I was shocked to see the fog lights track my turn. So cool!

Congrats! I am glad you were able to get that only other P85 Pearl White available. Now you can change your nickname to P85Reality :)

• Funny
Reactions: P85dream and Fiver
Tesla advisor emailed a contact person from Alliant Credit union for financing. Is there any benefit to go with Alliant or just which ever has the lowest rate? I saw on the previous pages some people mentioned rates between %1.49 - %2.24 for 60 months financing. I am not sure if any of the rates has any money down or not. Looks like anything under %2 is like a good deal. Any advises?