Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla offers 1 year free supercharging if you buy before Dec 31st 2020

exlatccatsa

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Mar 6, 2020
Kemnay
I don't believe so but they must have a large inventory of stock to get rid of if they're offering this as a boost. Traditionally they lower prices at the end of a quarter but I'm guessing that will impact on profits and the free supercharging won't affect them till next year.

Godsense

Mar 5, 2020
UK
Wasn't on there when I looked Sunday evening, the usual disposal of test drive cars and some other discounts to be bad.

UK inventory did seem high.

john19951

Jun 28, 2020
NW M25 & Savoie France
The original Electrek article said Tesla wanted to get people who had already ordered to pay for and take delivery of their car before the end of 2020.

Now that's given me an idea. If TeslaUK call me and ask me to pay for my order before Christmas - I will ask for free supercharging in return.

NewbieT

Aug 16, 2019
North West
The original Electrek article said Tesla wanted to get people who had already ordered to pay for and take delivery of their car before the end of 2020.

Now that's given me an idea. If TeslaUK call me and ask me to pay for my order before Christmas - I will ask for free supercharging in return.
Unfortunately for cars they count deliveries not cash.

Sugei

Oct 14, 2020
UK
I've just been told they are, I'm collecting mine next week and got the deal! Thanks to OP for this, I mentioned it on email and asked to be included. Apparently UK have asked for the same deal as US.
Guessing this doesn't apply to people who have only just collected :D

sonix

Dec 17, 2020
Wales
I’m getting my car on lease through a workplace scheme, due 29th Dec (delivery confirmed). Anybody got any idea about the best way to ensure I get the free charging (I’ve used a referral, but this would be even better)?

Durzel

Jul 17, 2019
Bath, UK
Hardly an incentive tbh, had mine well over a year and still never used a super charger. with 20k miles
Doesn’t really cost Tesla much, but depending on your usage it could be significant. Some people seem to exclusively supercharge, for whatever reason.

sonix

Dec 17, 2020
Wales
Doesn’t really cost Tesla much, but depending on your usage it could be significant. Some people seem to exclusively supercharge, for whatever reason.

My commute is 70 miles each way and there is a Supercharger at the halfway point. A quick top up will remove the need to charge at home in the warmer months I think, so would be a good perk for me.

Sugei

Oct 14, 2020
UK
Is this even worth ringing up about? Would we get any joy around this in the UK? Picked up on 18th and wondering if this will stand for my M3 LR

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC