Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Product Announcement at noon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
100d - I can't imagine they announce both at once but I'd gladly take autopilot 2 as well!

Poorly kept secret also announced with 100d unveil - refreshed s's are 100d in disguise (reports of 2.6 Luda launches and a "new" buzzing sound on refreshed units at superchargers not heard on the original designs were key clues)

I'm guessing 'just' 100kWh batteries, perhaps in a 'all new 90s are software-upgradable' package. If there's anything to do with Autopilot, I would imagine we'd see an event of some sort. Maybe new hardware announcement for upcoming features, but I don't see them announcing any actual features for Autopilot without a bigger event.

It could be hovering Teslas powered by Em Drives which Elon pretends the EM stands for Elon Musk. ;)
Or it could be Tesla announcing the acquisition of SpaceX and plans for combining the expertise of all three companies to build solar powered rockets with onboard battery packs to provide additional power during first stage ascent.

...and you get a free ride with every second Tesla car purchase.

:p