So I originally went for a test drive about July 11th out of curiosity about the experience of driving this car after becoming a shareholder in February. I immediately fell in love and scheduled a second test drive to finalize my purchase decision one way or the other and placed my order and gave my deposit on July 16th. After several days of squaring away my financing and waffling on the options I wanted, I finally got my order confirmed on July 23rd. I ended up getting contacted the next day by my delivery specialist shortly who got my delivery date sorted out for this Friday (August 16th) at the factory to include a factory tour at 11:00AM. Ever since, I've been anxiously waiting for my car. Not seeing anything change with the status of my car when I log into my account, I finally called today to check on the it. Not being able to get a hold of my DS, I called the backup number from her voicemail and talked to somebody else who started to look into things for me. I got a call back just about 30 minutes ago, 3 days before I was expecting to pick up my car, with my DS saying she's glad I called to check on the status because it looks like I won't be able to take delivery until early September sometime. This causes problems for several reasons. Firstly, my bank had given me an approval that was good for 30 days on July 18th, so this means I will have to reapply for my financing unless I can talk them into giving me a special extension of some sort. Secondly, I had requested the day off from work for this and so did a friend who was going to accompany me on the tour. Thirdly, I also rented a plane to make the trek up there as it's something like 400 miles from my house, so my friend and I were going to fly up, go on the factory tour, and then I was going to drive the car home testing the Supercharger network along the way, with my friend flying the plane back. The only consolation to be offered by my DS is that they're "very sorry" and that I can take my time to think about whether I still want to do the factory tour or have it delivered closer to me sometime in September, "probably the first week", in the LA area. As much as I love the car and the company, this can't be considered acceptable. To hear about a delay in my delivery date only 3 days before I'm expected to take delivery, and only upon my prompting them about it, is extremely disappointing and very upsetting, especially because of the lengths I've gone to plan for picking up the car. I'm less upset about my own time than I am for my friend's who also took the day off to be there for it. Again, this can't be considered acceptable customer service. Any thoughts or advice?