Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a strange one tonight. Went out for a drive and decided to check immediately (no Mobile or WiFi in garage). Was on 2022.44.2

Didn't get an immediate response just Checking for Updates which normally means an update, so switched on WiFi.
A minute later starts downloading 2022.44.25.2, gets to no more than 5% then the download bar disappears and it tells me I'm up to date.

So I was expecting a 24h lock, but then 2 minutes later it's downloading 2022.44.24.3 and completed successfully. Installing overnight.

Going to try NoA for sure. Just tried the auto park and while slow, it worked well (in an empty car park with clear lines).

I wished they had included "stop on redlight" in the trial, even though that's in the FSD package. That one is probably the most interesting feature to me

Reactions: EcoCloudIT
Yeah, popped up for me too tonight. I still rarely trust the auto-steer and am always swearing at TACC for phantom breaking, hesitancy, slow acceleration, etc, so I am not sure how much I'll use these extra features. Like above, I might try the parking in an empty lot. :)

I might try the parking in an empty lot.
I’ve had EAP for a while now, never thought I would use the auto park but use it quite often now, bit slow but seems to put you bang in the middle of the parking bay. It’s improved since I first used the feature. Used auto lane change often which has improved a lot in the last few updates especially auto lane change to the left. Never really been able to test out NoA, as it hasn’t been available on any of the highways near where I stay, pretty much runs out just north of Raymond Terrace, NSW