Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is also saying 2023.6.11 available. I'm currently on 2023.6.8. Will have a look when I get home after work.
Mine upgraded to 6.11 back on April 6th. As far as I can tell it only added Zoom.

1681277255805.png

Installed 2023.6.11 while I was overseas last week. Got back two days ago and haven't even been to the car since then.

This is called "customer disengagement" and it's what happens when a company fails to provide meaningful product improvements over an extended period of time. About 2 years in my case.

Reactions: positiv and paulp
Yep.. you get it when the computer says yes.
My car lives well out of mobile and wifi range, so I typically do a check every time I leave the carpark when I know there are updates around.. and I'm still on 2023.2.12

Going onto the Software page forces a check (seemingly now limited to once a day).
If the date updates immediately - no update for you... If it takes a while it's normally a good sign, and you will either immediately get the orange software available indicator, or it will happen in the first few minutes of driving.

I note on TeslaFi 2023.6.11 now has 1000+ cars pending which is generally a sign that it's now on wide release (TeslaFi currently tracks about 14000 non-FSD Beta cars) and I'd think most people should get it over the next few days.