Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla stock price $1733 13 July 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Down to $1412 today. It's a bit weird - the earnings were better than expectations but I guess at such a high level people figured it was hard to justify

Currently 1406 but I don't think that's too bad. The last time it dropped to 850. The whole market is sliding today. DOW is down and also big tech.Reality probably setting in about coronavirus and the US response to it plus China. Time to shrug shoulders and go on holiday. :)

Reactions: JupiterMan
Currently 1406 but I don't think that's too bad. The last time it dropped to 850. The whole market is sliding today. DOW is down and also big tech.Reality probably setting in about coronavirus and the US response to it plus China. Time to shrug shoulders and go on holiday. :)

Market isn’t sliding. If anything it’s been stagnant today. The down is down 0.1% on the day so far on average. Most commodities are doing pretty well also.

Market isn’t sliding. If anything it’s been stagnant today. The down is down 0.1% on the day so far on average. Most commodities are doing pretty well also.

Compare the pattern of TSLA to the Nasdaq (Nasdaq Composite) and you'll see some similarities. TSLA often mirrors the Nasdaq but with a multiple either way. I've followed stock activity quite closely following Earnings Calls with this company and it's not too unusual to see the stock dip after a positive EC. At least initially - it usually starts going up in the weeks following.

Plus Intel scaring the tech market by admitting it now has to outsource next gen chip production doesn’t help.

It’s all a bit fragile out there at the moment - most of my pension driven by more volatile global shares and fully expecting it to sink by 10% in the next 3 months, maybe sooner.

No Tesla in there though, company pension trust doesn’t seem brave enough for that.