Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla stock price $1733 13 July 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, wifey and I bought at a little below $20, way back. She said, "What if it crashes?" I told her I didn't think it would. Why do people think it's going to crash now? When they join the S&P500, what do you think will happen? Hmmmmm.

mmmm probably not. But that S&P did crash fairly significantly in March.
Having said what I said earlier, it's now dropping like FSD on a dark and rainy night.

Just standard retracement to an overbought position. It’s not unexpected.

I do think a lot is riding on Elon, but people also said Apple would never be the same without Steve Jobs and look at the price there....

Problem is investors want to see actual products, numbers etc. Not R&D and ideas. If these promises are delivered then that’s when the potential will be unleashed.

I do think the automotive side is heavily reflected upon for its price. The energy side seems to be where the money is to me.

After following TSLA for 4 years I decided to make a modest (at the time) investment via the Share Centre last June, my first direct investment in an individual stock. I'm now congratulating myself on my foresight! (or was it luck?) Having 'made' 800% in a year - I could now afford a Model 3 !!

I'm being asked by a friend whether he should invest now. Very difficult decision. It's either a case of FOMO or caution. For me it's a long term investment - as others above have have stated. If you want insightful analyses read Tesla Stock, Short Sellers, EVs and Autonomous Cars and Youtube stuff by Catherine Wood of Ark Invest, such as
. These are what finally persuaded me to invest in TSLA. Despite her very bullish analysis, TSLA has already actually surpassed Catherine's predictions. Even if you invest now I don't see how you can fail to make 100% in 5 years, a very good normal return. But don't invest more than you can afford to loose and be prepared for a wild ride!

Last edited:
Reactions: AnthonyLR
pie-png.564422

Nice price target and thoughts shared by analyst Alex Potter of Piper Sandler - https://www.thestreet.com/tesla/news/piper-sandler-raises-tsla-price-target-to-2322?fbclid=IwAR0MNUab_tKVtgZbhvaanUJePvFjcn52-h0BXb3gqVa2yFvpbkn7Rm81NK4.