Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cranberry, PA Supercharger --cross-posting from Cranberry, PA Supercharger Location (NW of Pittsburgh))

Just a couple pics to save everyone else the trouble of looking it up.
The first picture you can see I-76 (Turnpike) and I-79 interchange. The Residence Inn is marked-- but also to the right side of the picture you can see where the alternate location was that Tesla permitted.

In the other two images you can get an idea of the immediate amenities in addition to the hotel: Starbucks, Quaker Steak & Lube, Sports Grille Cranberry and a Primanti's (an unpleasant but short walk away).
1308 Freedom Rd - Google Maps - Google Chrome 182014 53907 PM.bmp.jpg
1308 Freedom Rd - Google Maps - Google Chrome 182014 53716 PM.bmp.jpg
1308 Freedom Rd - Google Maps - Google Chrome 182014 53721 PM.bmp.jpg

Hi folks, forum newbie here! We're in Boston and have been waiting for the Concord NH supercharger station to open before ordering a model S. It used to be on the map as Fall 2013, but now it seems to have disappeared. There was also some talk of one at White River Junction VT but I'm not seeing that either.

I've read through this thread and see that the priority is Elon's cross-country trip but I'm wondering if anyone has any news or thoughts on when Tesla might start focusing more on the Northeast? (ME, VT, NH & MA)

Hi folks, forum newbie here! We're in Boston and have been waiting for the Concord NH supercharger station to open before ordering a model S. It used to be on the map as Fall 2013, but now it seems to have disappeared. There was also some talk of one at White River Junction VT but I'm not seeing that either.

I've read through this thread and see that the priority is Elon's cross-country trip but I'm wondering if anyone has any news or thoughts on when Tesla might start focusing more on the Northeast? (ME, VT, NH & MA)

Move the slider on the map at Tesla Motors Supercharger Page and make your guesses. Remember that this map provides rough plans and intents, but should not be taken as an absolute plan. The closer to now, the more realistic the map. Also look at Teslawiki Superchargers Page for a good summary of operating Superchargers and those where construction has been verified. I like to set the range to 85 for an 85 and 60 for a 60. If the circles intersect, you can probably make it easily from one Supercharger to the next.

Tesla does listen to recommendations at [email protected]; send them a note if you have ideas.

Hope you buy your MS soon!

Move the slider on the map at Tesla Motors Supercharger Page and make your guesses. Remember that this map provides rough plans and intents, but should not be taken as an absolute plan. The closer to now, the more realistic the map. Also look at Teslawiki Superchargers Page for a good summary of operating Superchargers and those where construction has been verified. I like to set the range to 85 for an 85 and 60 for a 60. If the circles intersect, you can probably make it easily from one Supercharger to the next.

Tesla does listen to recommendations at [email protected]; send them a note if you have ideas.

Hope you buy your MS soon!

The range on the Wiki map is Miles or KM so setting it at 85 or 60 is pretty low. I think a MS60 can comfortably go 130 miles on a charge can't it ? TM has said they are aiming for every 130 miles initially.

Also you need a supercharger to be within a circle from another supercharger. Not just have circles intersect.

The range on the Wiki map is Miles or KM so setting it at 85 or 60 is pretty low. I think a MS60 can comfortably go 130 miles on a charge can't it ? TM has said they are aiming for every 130 miles initially.

By setting the circle to 60 miles, then the maximum distance between Superchargers for an intersection is 120 miles. That is straight line, and our roads rarely go straight. Therefore intersecting circles of 60 miles is not so different from your number of 130. By using this method, you are unlikely to miss that gap that must be hypermiled across. :wink: