Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a list with pics of all of those (with solar) beside the two known in the US (Tejon Ranch and Hawthorne) ?

Not sure of a list, but of the top of my head for North America:

1) Rocklin, California Service Center (Under construction)
2) Inyokern, California (Under construction)
3) Barstow (already mentioned)

Køge, Denmark, was in the news this month since it just opened. 12 stalls and the 1st EU site with solar.

Independence, MO, SuperCharger added as online

Independence, MO just popped up on supercharge.info as online. Out of the blue. No thread discussing it on Charging Standards and Infrastructure.Just though I post it here, for those interested. I live thousand of miles away, so no pics. I'm taking supercharge.info as gold.

Independence, MO just popped up on supercharge.info as online. Out of the blue. No thread discussing it on Charging Standards and Infrastructure.Just though I post it here, for those interested. I live thousand of miles away, so no pics. I'm taking supercharge.info as gold.

hey macpacheco, I think you must have missed this thread. you can also get to the thread from the supercharge.info site which is a nice touch.

Kansas City SuperCharger (Independence, MO) - Page 5

Tesla did sneak one past us!

hey macpacheco, I think you must have missed this thread. you can also get to the thread from the supercharge.info site which is a nice touch.Kansas City SuperCharger (Independence, MO) - Page 5Tesla did sneak one past us!
I thought all supercharger threads were here.
I now see I'm wrong.
The most interesting part was that supercharge.info went from nothing about this supercharger to online, like the Chinese ones (and some europeans).
It's possible right now there are already 450 SCs including online, construction and licensed.

Last edited:
I started this thread and was updating post 8 with the known solar canopies.
Solar power complemented Superchargers

The recently opened Shaoxing supercharger also has a solar canopy
47873244971qiuwr.jpg

I thought all supercharger threads were here.
I now see I'm wrong.
The most interesting part was that supercharge.info went from nothing about this supercharger to online, like the Chinese ones (and some europeans).
It's possible right now there are already 450 SCs including online, construction and licensed.

People have to find the site. Independence, MO was long rumored, but a site won't be on Supercharge.info unless someone identifies an agreed address, spots the construction, the finished site, or itmappears in the Tesla nav.

Beginnings of an Electric Vehicle backlash. The City of Plantation, Florida is holding up the issuance of a building permit for Superchargers on various conditions. One of the conditions is that Tesla cannot restrict parking to only Tesla or electric vehicles even if a 30 minute exemption (common at many Superchargers) is allowed. The city doesn't want any signs including 'Tesla' on top of the Supercharger.

*groan*

Where is the proposed SpC located, and what sort of parking exists currently? Does the governing authority give a reason for their reluctance to allow any parking restrictions? Do they also object to putting corporate logos on gas pumps in the town?

I can't imagine Tesla would install a SpC under those conditions.

*groan*

Where is the proposed SpC located, and what sort of parking exists currently? Does the governing authority give a reason for their reluctance to allow any parking restrictions? Do they also object to putting corporate logos on gas pumps in the town?

I can't imagine Tesla would install a SpC under those conditions.
They should put it in Davie then. No point negotiating with idiots. :)

Beginnings of an Electric Vehicle backlash. The City of Plantation, Florida is holding up the issuance of a building permit for Superchargers on various conditions. One of the conditions is that Tesla cannot restrict parking to only Tesla or electric vehicles even if a 30 minute exemption (common at many Superchargers) is allowed. The city doesn't want any signs including 'Tesla' on top of the Supercharger.

They are not 'parking' spaces - they are charging slots.

Site-specific condition on the parking? How much parking would there be at that site if you excluded the Tesla spots?

Signs "on top of the Supercharger"? Is that a height issue? I know they've needed variances before.

Hopefully this doesn't just signal that it's time to move on to a different city.

The conditions for the Plantation permit also include the following:

"Fire- Provide an accessible emergency shut off for power outside of enclosure."

I think we saw this before at the Sagamore location, but it was finally determined that it was not needed and not installed.

Also, this is the specific wording related to the signage:

"Review Comments - Zoning - 02-18-2015 - The applicant has altered the parking signs and removed the wording "electric vehicle parking," and 30 minute parking." However, the intent was not removal of the wording, but removal of the signs themselves. Remove the signs from the plans. There is sufficient advertisement on the charging stations. - LZ 12-24-2014 - Remove parking signs which restrict the parking spaces to Tesla vehicles."

The zoning administrator clearly does not "get it". This is not advertising, this is signage to ensure that the charging stations are available to the vehicles that can use them. This is a mall. I doubt that removing those parking spaces from the pool of required parking for the entire development would put it below the aggregate requirement.