Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah - sure, probably not really necessary to reinvent the wheel. Perhaps adding the non-Tesla generated data from Google to Tesla generated data through the fleet will make navigation even more accurate. There will be a point of fleet size penetration by Tesla where they will be able to rely entirely on their own fleet data, however I think you can never have enough data, especially for predictive systems such as FSD.

Again up till June this year Tesla was buying 3rd party traffic data to add to their own.

They stopped.

Again up till June this year Tesla was buying 3rd party traffic data to add to their own.

They stopped.
Can you keep some of your neverending OT arguments about nothing to more appropriate threads/forums?

This mod was about to say the same, now that the market is open: take the technical discussions somewhere else!

Last edited by a moderator:
NIO is now worth more than GM (and Ford and FCA, etc.)

I also added back the March 18 data point I'd lost - the low water mark for 2020. This highlights TSLA growing almost 10x in less than a year!

upload_2020-11-23_10-3-6.png