Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not helping my FOMO. Alien tech FTW.

1629207254860.png

Bought more at $667. Suckers.
I was busy reading stories, then notice the buying started so picked up 25 chairs at 672 just now. Still, it's a really good deal!

I noticed the Tesla story on The New Hour last night - they almost never talk about Tesla. Judy kept a straight face anyway. This short campaign is pretty wide.

Was just listening to Ford ex CEO on Squawk Box. He actually stated that if the fix required a new chip, it would be a really big recall not possible with OTA updates. It's not even worth explaining how stupid that is... just pure BS. I guess they couldn't find a GM rep for that story in case the word "recall" or "major problem" came up.

Good lawd I am tired of this. The fatal accident the media is freaking out about the guy is on record exclaiming how he was on the phone, dropped his phone, dug around for it, looked up and crashed. “Auto pilots fault” oh you killed someone and want to blame the autopilot Ok…..
Which one is this? One of the accidents in the NHTSA probe?

Last edited:
China *could* align itself with Belgium and exploit its waffles. The question is whether or not that's likely. Its shocking just how awful most 'journalism' is now. Bubblegum clickbait for the masses, to sell ad space to big-auto companies. Not news.

It's more insidious than simple attention seeking. The news in question here is actively seeking to mislead and distort for purposes more nefarious than selling advertising space. That is far worse than being overly-sensational to generate more ad revenue.

Was just listening to Ford ex CEO on Squawk Box. He actually stated that if the fix required a new chip, it would be a really big recall not possible with OTA updates. It's not even worth explaining how stupid that is... just pure BS. I guess they couldn't find a GM rep for that story in case the word "recall" or "major problem" came up.
Even if they wanted to do OTA updates...could they? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: capster