Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My TSLA SP chart shows a phantom $1,117 price at 8:03 this morning; could that be some sort of test by someone planning to try to manipulate the SP down in advance of whatever they might have done to cause the drop over the following 30 minutes?

I know everybody says these are either glitches or preplanned trades or something, but just wondering...

Lol, u still got PTSD from Jan 2020? :p

No trades below 1,118.66 in the Main session so far today, while the Pre-Market Low was $1116.785 at 08:02:14 AM. So it's just one of the nutters that think TSLA is going down (and are willing to go broke to prove it).

Here's the Realtime Chart from NASDAQ:

TSLA.2021-11-01.09-30.png

Cheers!

They are only opening some Superchargers for now, and the leaked strings from the app mentions that some cars won't be able to use the Superchargers. (They also say to not park sideways.)

It will be interesting to see if they actively block the cars that can't park properly in a Supercharger stall, or if they just assume good faith.

Tesla could assume good faith but charge $idle fees for the blocked stalls. :cool:

The best thing to me about the non-Tesla supercharging is it doesn’t seem to require any cooperation from the other automakers.
My favorite part of it is the lack of a handshake for Tesla users. I've never charged an EV, but it's my understanding Tesla's just start charging right away and sort out the financials as it charges. Non-Teslas will have to sit there and wait for their payment system to handshake with the Supercharger, set the price, and then begin charging. Meanwhile, the Tesla next to you is practically done charging. That's good free marketing right there.

There's too much hysteria here in Europe about opening up the SuC network.
It's good for everyone in the long term.
Some Tesla owners are being very self-centred.

I wouldn't say they are being self-centered, more like short-sighted. If I thought opening up the network to non-Tesla was going to significantly inconvenience me, I would feel used and abused also. But the fact is, a faster expansion of the network will actually increase the convenience factor by creating more locations sooner and expand rural routes that are covered.

Lol, u still got PTSD from Jan 2020? :p

No trades below 1,118.66 in the Main session so far today, while the Pre-Market Low was $1116.785 at 08:02:14 AM. So it's just one of the nutters that think TSLA is going down (and are willing to go broke to prove it).

Here's the Realtime Chart from NASDAQ:

View attachment 728106

Cheers!
Well, just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they weren't out to get me.

Also, I'm VERY happy with how my morning post aged.

I'll be pretty amazed if stock ends the day materially higher (above 2% higher). Lot of volume and sell orders flooding in on every spike higher. Feels like the kitchen sink is being thrown at the stock to prevent a breakout. They definitely gotta be hoping they just withstand the early buying volume and hope it dries up.

Can't imagine the scramble if it does still breakout though later in the week.

dedikodu-gossip.gif

Ok everyone I just sold, I’m out. Thank you very much Elon. I would say I’m wishing you all the best but of course I’m not. I would love for the price to crater so I could buy back in :)

Wow, that didn't age well at all. Is that why you down vote all my posts? :rolleyes:

It looks like in the last six days you have missed out on around $225 per share. :oops:

Tesla blog post with information on opening the Superchargers:

This should dampen fear of Superchargers overcrowded by non-Teslas - they know what they´r doing:
Future sites will only be opened to Non-Tesla vehicles if there is available capacity.

My favorite part of it is the lack of a handshake for Tesla users. I've never charged an EV, but it's my understanding Tesla's just start charging right away and sort out the financials as it charges. Non-Teslas will have to sit there and wait for their payment system to handshake with the Supercharger, set the price, and then begin charging. Meanwhile, the Tesla next to you is practically done charging. That's good free marketing right there.
My assumption would be that with a subscription there will already be a card on file, so there shouldn't be much delay.