Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait... so this was you?

View attachment 757886

Oh, no sweat ;)
Congrats!
I know that none of us are invited to the island/mountain of @Krugerrand and I understand it.
I only wish for the sake of our option and swing trader friends here that we could get an advanced notification from @Krugerrand prior to the sale of stock to pay for the purchase, so that we can take advantage of the massive dip that will cause ;)

As for that specific video he mentions 1030 and 1k as support if we break down. He didn't say it'll drop down to 940, but only drop down to 940 if we break the last bullish support at 1k which we didn't today AH. He said we lose the bull trend if we close below 1k which will lead to the gap fill.

Listen to what he said again.

Can we now safely conclude that The Stocks Channel is also just moving air, like most TA analysts on Youtube? He said a close under 1000 would bring us to 940 for the gap fill. We closed at 995 yesterday, yet here we are at 1030-1040. Ofcourse it's still possible we go below 1000 again, but his advice doesn't seem suitable for making trading decisions.

Can we now safely conclude that The Stocks Channel is also just moving air, like most TA analysts on Youtube? He said a close under 1000 would bring us to 940 for the gap fill. We closed at 995 yesterday, yet here we are at 1030-1040. Ofcourse it's still possible we go below 1000 again, but his advice doesn't seem suitable for making trading decisions.
Hmm, I see his analysis as very helpful at higher levels; YMMV.

My interpretation of him saying a close under 1000, was that if we drift lower after that close, that we'd most likely fill the gap. What I saw yesterday was MMs pushing us down to *test* resistance and we bounced hard (macros have seemed to help that though so...).

Reactions: UltradoomY
Hmm, I see his analysis as very helpful at higher levels; YMMV.

My interpretation of him saying a close under 1000, was that if we drift lower after that close, that we'd most likely fill the gap. What I saw yesterday was MMs pushing us down to *test* resistance and we bounced hard (macros have seemed to help that though so...).

Predictions tend to be more “successful” but less useful if there’s a lot of room left for interpretation

Predictions tend to be more “successful” but less useful if there’s a lot of room left for interpretation
YMMV

Screenshot 2022-01-20 8.27.34 AM.png

Did you watch his analysis yesterday? He said most likely today is a bounce to lower highs unless we break resistance. Also today is the day you want to leverage down as if we don't break resistance we will hit lower low next. Right on cue we were rejected when qqq hit 374.

This is why I am hoping we break through 374 to establish a higher high here.

Since Tesla doesn't always fall in line (still using the term "autopilot", etc) with "others" requests... This seems aimed to allow future Tesla bashing...

I first read the headline and thought it was more automation quality measures (which Tesla should excel at)....but upon reading, no it's about how good you're nanny system works. I can just picture the headlines now....

Since Tesla doesn't always fall in line (still using the term "autopilot", etc) with "others" requests... This seems aimed to allow future Tesla bashing...

I first read the headline and thought it was more automation quality measures (which Tesla should excel at)....but upon reading, no it's about how good you're nanny system works. I can just picture the headlines now....
Tesla should just use the eye monitoring all of the time and be done with this FUD fest. Even on Beta it only operates sometimes.

Reactions: replicant
I know that none of us are invited to the island/mountain of @Krugerrand and I understand it.
I only wish for the sake of our option and swing trader friends here that we could get an advanced notification from @Krugerrand prior to the sale of stock to pay for the purchase, so that we can take advantage of the massive dip that will cause ;)
Better yet, we develop a method where we all buy and sell at the same time, do some MM of our own.
We could even play with some rumors, say we're selling but buy instead, then blame it all on Sawyer afterwards.
Remember Ant's Life? The grasshoppers wouldn't stand a chance if TMC organized.

No problem...

0A335983-BC56-4C02-9EAB-2F0268B64F49.jpeg

Looking to get one or two decent videos to convince people to buy a Tesla and also to invest. Anyone have a favorite one to recommend? I am determined to keep my neighbors from leasing or buying a different EV because of Tesla/Elon negative impressions.

Many new Tesla's have been purchased after watching videos from Andy Slye on Youtube.

Cheers!

i hear ya. technicals smechnicals

in fairness, options activity helps form the technicals. so if i was an option trader (or stock swing trader) i’d at least try to understand the trend lines.

of course they work until they don’t. but being tesla bulls we tend to know/understand the impact of what’s on the horizon better than others, thus possibly have an edge on info that breaks the trend.

information is power! (sometimes)

Last edited:
Better yet, we develop a method where we all buy and sell at the same time, do some MM of our own.
We could even play with some rumors, say we're selling but buy instead, then blame it all on Sawyer afterwards.
Remember Ant's Life? The grasshoppers wouldn't stand a chance if TMC organized.
This sounds like a good plan to me, but first, you are using a strange word that I don't understand and I need clarity before I partake. What is this word "sell"?