Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, everything except Big Oil.

*SIGH*

That Aramco valuation isn't real. I believe about 5% of the company is floated on the Saudi market and the crown prince will literally murder you if you don't "invest". That's where they derive that valuation. :rolleyes:

It's reserves and infrastructure are valuable, but more to the tune of $400-600M. Soon to be $200. Then less than $0.

Screenshot_20220426-095931_Twitter.jpg

What a morning!

All this screen refreshing and quality posting I've been doing has worked me into a voracious appetite. So, in commemoration of the upcoming stock dividend 🍕, I threw a pizza in the oven.

Once ready, it seemed like the usual 6 or 8 slice method wouldn't be enough to stem my yearning for moar, so, I cut it into 12 🍕.
(doing twenty 🍕 would have been over the top, don'cha think?)

Okay, now back to watching my favorite soap, "As the Shortzes Burn" as this episode has the bad guys playing tricks to make our favorite star look bad. Can't wait to see how it turns out by season end.

Nom, nom, nom

GOOG looks pretty undervalued and could hopefully provide a good stick-save.

I still think Amazon could be a complete dumpster fire on Thursday though.

This isn't the AMZN forum and yet you have repeatedly weighed in on AMZN over the last several days, multiple times per day but with nothing relevant to add. Isn't there another place you could share your AMZN views? Hint: Even on an AMZN forum people will not be interested in your AMZN predictions unless you add some substance to those predictions.

But please don't do it here again. It's awfully repetitive.

Based on the huge volume, it is hard not to conclude a rather large whale is liquidating for cash needed. Any you might know about?

We will find out...
Indeed, Elon may have decided to sell some TSLA quickly to pay for TWTR, unlike the recently drawn out selling period to pay taxes. The TSLA covered calls expiring this Friday that I wrote last Friday collapsed to nearly worthless today, so I'll likely be keeping all of the premium, but that hardly compensates for today's TSLA share price loss. Of course if Elon finishes selling, a TSLA rebound could be sharp.

Last edited:
Indeed, Elon my have decided to sell some TSLA quickly to pay for TWTR, unlike the recently drawn out selling period to pay taxes. The TSLA covered calls expiring this Friday that I wrote last Friday collapsed to nearly worthless today, so I'll likely be keeping all of the premium but that hardly compensates for today's TSLA share price losses. Of course if Elon finishes selling, a TSLA rebound cold be sharp.

Elon hasn't shown a proclivity for maximum transparency on his sales in the past, so I will wager that the overhang will remain until the vast majority of all $21B in equity financing is accounted for. Until then, we'll all be waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Indeed, Elon my have decided to sell some TSLA quickly to pay for TWTR, unlike the recently drawn out selling period to pay taxes. The TSLA covered calls expiring this Friday that I wrote last Friday collapsed to nearly worthless today, so I'll likely be keeping all of the premium, but that hardly compensates for today's TSLA share price loss. Of course if Elon finishes selling, a TSLA rebound cold be sharp.
There is no evidence whatsoever that Elon is selling any TSLA shares. TSLA is moving with the market on one of the worst down days for the NASDAQ this year. So why make up reasons? Not to mention that it would be moronic for Elon to sell TSLA shares today to pay for a transaction that won't go through for months, if ever.

Nice to hear your bearish bet on TSLA has paid off for you.

Indeed, Elon my have decided to sell some TSLA quickly to pay for TWTR, unlike the recently drawn out selling period to pay taxes. The TSLA covered calls expiring this Friday that I wrote last Friday collapsed to nearly worthless today, so I'll likely be keeping all of the premium, but that hardly compensates for today's TSLA share price loss. Of course if Elon finishes selling, a TSLA rebound could be sharp.

He might need to raise $20B+. That could take a lot longer than a day. Took a month to sell half that much last time. If this is Elon, there’s no rush to buy and the sale could go on for quite awhile.