Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, Mary leading once again!

Thinking of cancelling my CyberTruck order and picking one of these beasts up. Should get great milage for all of those recently concerned about the Semi range, this is gonna be the new Tesla killer! /s

Note the caption from this Twitter ad I just got:

Attachments

• Mary led.jpg
    Mary led.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 101
Those talking heads are very highly selected Potin's goons. Make no mistake, every word they utter is what he wants to hear. Now, the options have shrinked dramatically and he wants out so they even start mentioning Elon's name. This is all highly organized circus. Nothing else.

If they bought past lows of 2019, he must have spent like 15 grand. Shocker.

Reactions: UkNorthampton
He may be one of the largest, but I'm sure the greatest is some kid who bought a single 2022 Yolo leap back in 2019.
I remember @anthonyj ’s brother buying every 1880 call he could get his hands on in late 2019 and early 2020.
Just my opinion but if we drop below 200 tomorrow we are headed for 155 and will probably hang out there for awhile. This Twitter thing will keep everyone guessing for at least another month.
Chicken Genius is that you?

Q. If you had the chance to buy more TSLA shares in Nov 2020, knowing what you know now, would you?

A. You do.

View attachment 863012

Cheers to the Longs!
Yeah, but if we are talking time-machines with knowledge of what happened up to know, then I would take that time machine and go back to Nov.2021 to sell all my shares at ATH, then buy back in March at the lowest point, then sell again in April, buy again in June, sell again in August.

Dear $TSLA,

When will you close green? it has closed Red the last 9 out of 10 trading days.

Asking for a friend.

Thank you,

:)
Just spitballing here, but I bet we're green on the day when Elon states unequivocally that Twitter funding is finalized and no more of his TSLA shares will be sold in order to close that deal.