Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At present, I see no top in sight for SGML, as lithium demand grows with each automaker entering the EV market, and there is no evidence of major dips, except for market pullback in five years.

I netted $100k this year alone by converting 20% of my TSLA shares to SGML, while TSLA gurgled this year. The backlog of TSLA purchasers is moving in the other direction (dropped below 300,000) and the EV competition hasn't even gotten off the ground yet. Just enjoying a bit of diversification, please.

Now if TSLA starts mining it's own lithium, that's a different story.

Mine the data and your wallet will follow.

To each their own. I didn't mean to ruffle fan-boi emotions. I try to keep stick with data and keep that out of my trades.
He who laughs last, laughs best (or all the way to the bank). Prosperous trading to all.
The problem with your post isn't the part about SGML.

Is the dropping Tesla demand, and the competition is coming B.S. that makes everyone question your ... intentions.

I have figured out a new charting method that I know will be successful over the long run.
It also does wonder for my mood.
I just scale out so it all looks green on Webull

Screenshot_20221027-135230-147.png

Mine the data and your wallet will follow.

To each their own. I didn't mean to ruffle fan-boi emotions. I try to keep stick with data and keep that out of my trades.

Which Tesla lawsuit do you think has the best chances of preventing TSLA from outperforming over the next two years? I'm simply trying to understand why you think a lawsuit is going to stop Tesla from continuing to grow production and sales and/or profits. Your concerns make no sense to me unless you know about a lawsuit that I don't.

Please share.

Has anyone been following this? I wonder if it means Tesla found a better option elsewhere.
I hold some Core Lithium, don't know the details but I assume they were trying to lock Tesla into a higher price or they weren't willing to lock in a price at all.