Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going out there and saying Elon did not sell today. To be honest I'm not 100% Sure because those volume spikes do look like him but i'm going to just say he didn't. Reasons being the stocks dropped so much this is sort of what capitulation / investors giving up looks like. The red day really made the situation worse. The high volume is also another sign of capitulation.

We are only 2% off normal Beta and with CPI coming out tomorrow and the USA showing it's stupid as hell and unable to get inflation in control it makes sense that people will be shorting TSLA and buying puts putting extra pressure onto an already weak stock.

It just makes no sense for Elon to release all the form 4's yesterday and then still sell today. His Friday Form 4 had to come out but he could of held onto the Monday and Tuesday ones. I think him releasing all forms was just saying it's done.

Also it's stupid to have the chance to front run clueless investors and not sell everything you need to.

Could these selling of Tesla stocks lately is about repaying Saudi's investment (Which he knew the criticism is coming sooner or later) or these news media trying to squeeze Elon to sell Tesla harder later as Saudi's investment forced to pulled out from the deal of twitter?

Either way whatever they doing is directly aiming at Tesla and Twitter.
I don't think there is any correlation.

Yes. There's a replay on Twitter. It was very good and it seems the advertisers asked all the questions they were concerned about and Elon answered them quite well. Also, I noticed that the number of Twitter users has increased a lot and I'm really enjoying using it. It is being monitored by the very smart team from Tesla I believe and they are setting up some new stuff. For example, they are talking about using something like YouTube and now you can pay the $8 to get the blue mark.
I understand now why there's so many media against it because the sponsorship revenue will end up going to Twitter instead of their magazines or news. Anyway, I am pretty pleased with the way things are turning out and happy to buy shares on sale anytime. In my opinion the stock is very oversold but so is the market.
So let me get this straight. You are happy the way Twitter is going but you say you are happy to buy shares on sale. What you are buying is shares of Tesla which is on sale. I thought Twitter had nothing to do with Tesla or its stock price? In fact the moderators banned talking about Twitter on this thread.

I'm going out there and saying Elon did not sell today. To be honest I'm not 100% Sure because those volume spikes do look like him but i'm going to just say he didn't. Reasons being the stocks dropped so much this is sort of what capitulation / investors giving up looks like. The red day really made the situation worse. The high volume is also another sign of capitulation.

We are only 2% off normal Beta and with CPI coming out tomorrow and the USA showing it's stupid as hell and unable to get inflation in control it makes sense that people will be shorting TSLA and buying puts putting extra pressure onto an already weak stock.

It just makes no sense for Elon to release all the form 4's yesterday and then still sell today. His Friday Form 4 had to come out but he could of held onto the Monday and Tuesday ones. I think him releasing all forms was just saying it's done.

Also it's stupid to have the chance to front run clueless investors and not sell everything you need to.
I disagree. Volume was too high and TSLA didn't bounce with the QQQ during the day.
He is selling until he finally answers the question on Twitter about selling....

So let me get this straight. You are happy the way Twitter is going but you say you are happy to buy shares on sale. What you are buying is shares of Tesla which is on sale. I thought Twitter had nothing to do with Tesla or its stock price? In fact the moderators banned talking about Twitter on this thread.
Now there is a call to sign up for $8 TO HELP THE TESLA MISSION!!

I disagree. Volume was too high and TSLA didn't bounce with the QQQ during the day.
He is selling until he finally answers the question on Twitter about selling....
Hmm i guess we'll have to see. I'm still leaning towards the side of traders and put buyers causing any outperformance. We'll know by Friday? Or Monday. If his still selling it means we are kind of screwed because we don't know what $ amount he wants or needs.