Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice rig! Could you please provide a rough estimate % increase of energy usage when towing the camper?
Rough estimate is we get half the regular range at roughly 90 kmh. Here is a graph of a trip in the BC mountains. 101 kilometres long. Between Pembrook and Lillooet. Mind you this stretch has lots of 13 percent grades and is kinda switch backy so speeds would have been all over the place.
4721B9EF-8615-4D8C-B292-6BFBD7503E72.jpeg

.6th AUS ship and 5 more to come
.The recent passage of AUS EV bill, which was retroactive(after July 22) means no stalling by customers.
.22 Ships in Mr. Franco's list
.there is supposed to be another Baltimore/EU S/X shipment per Mr. Miserables thread.
.Japan/Gulf ships etc not in list
.Mr WU Wa has no new ship sightings and the lots in the docks are empty(no activity)

.. Waiting on Troy's delivery updates 🤫

cheers!!
How many per ship to Australia? 11 ships this quarter?

Okay, so serious question - why now? Why put this Highland thing back in the news cycle suddenly!? Who re-dug it up? Why? For what purpose? Had absolutely nothing else to write about? Or is this more all just part of a bugger agenda for all the same reasons they recycle other old tidbits?
Maybe it rolls out of the back of the Semi on Thursday?

I think the osborning attempt theory is the most likely
I was leaning toward it was time to make money on the upside, but your thought seems far more their style and so now I feel foolish for being optimistic. Thanks for ruining my mood before coffee. ☹️

Edit: *looks at SP - going in the right direction for a split second*

Normally headlines like this for other OEMs are prop ups - maybe this is more industry (WS) signaling? That’s where I was leaning.

Last edited:
Context for other movie-illiterates like me:
"There can be only one" is the belief and motto among the immortals in the original Highlander film, its sequels and spin-offs. It implies that all immortals must fight and kill one another until only one remains standing; this "one" shall receive The Prize.

Clearly, "There can be only one" is "Single Stack" for FSD... :p

/s

Last edited:
Martin is on a roll! He's really poking at folks (rhymes with Fill Weights and Merc/VW) who thought this couldn't be done...

And especially at Bill Gates.

Remember this blog post of his?

The problem is that batteries are big and heavy. The more weight you’re trying to move, the more batteries you need to power the vehicle. But the more batteries you use, the more weight you add—and the more power you need. Even with big breakthroughs in battery technology, electric vehicles will probably never be a practical solution for things like 18-wheelers, cargo ships, and passenger jets. Electricity works when you need to cover short distances, but we need a different solution for heavy, long-haul vehicles. - Bill Gates, August 24th 2020

That aged well :rolleyes: :cool:

Okay, so serious question - why now? Why put this Highland thing back in the news cycle suddenly!? Who re-dug it up? Why? For what purpose? Had absolutely nothing else to write about? Or is this more all just part of a bigger agenda for all the same reasons they recycle other old tidbits?

Please update your profile picture.

1itoun.jpg