Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Strong close except for MM bringing TSLA down toward the end
As best as I can read tea leaves, I’m expecting very fast and furious rally lasting into September 2023 with TSLA doubling or tripling possibly. Then a few weeks pullback and then off to races again with 10 to 20X within 3 to 5 years
Not financial advice. Don’t ever take my predictions seriously. It’s all wild wild technical speculation prone to errors
Tea leaf reader Cory with imo more credibility is reading that QQQ will correct up to 11% in the upcoming few weeks. So I'm probably looking forward to some massive dumping vs a ff rally lasting into sept.

with NVDA explosion and AI hype, would be nice to get an update on how Dojo is progressing.

would help to educate that Tesla is an AI company with some of the best talent in the world.
The crazy part is that we see probably the most complex version of AI anywhere in the world running on Tesla's everyday that continually gets better, and is doing so at a faster and faster rate. It shouldn't matter about the status of Dojo....FSD is is clearly in the stretch of fixing edge cases.....the march of 9's. There's very little "functionality" aspects left to implement in the stack.

It's going to take time to address the vast majority of the edge cases but sometime over the next 12-16 months, we're going to get an update and everyone who's using FSD beta will say it's been 2 days without any intervention....then a week later still no interventions...a month later still not interventions, etc...That will be the magic moment.

Last edited:
As best as I can read tea leaves, I’m expecting very fast and furious rally lasting into September 2023 with TSLA doubling or tripling possibly. Then a few weeks pullback and then off to races again with 10 to 20X within 3 to 5 years
Not financial advice. Don’t ever take my predictions seriously. It’s all wild wild technical speculation prone to errors

I'm beginning to think you are Warren Redlich in disguise! :D

11.4.0 and .1 had significant upgrades and we need a few revisions to tune those upgrades.

For the last years there has been so many two step forward, one step back with FSD. So many bugs for the team to fix. With Tesla going end2end these bugs will mostly be NN failures that can be fixed with more data and longer training and rapidly become increasingly rare rather than caused by too complex code that breaks whenever new code is introduced... Their testset will rapidly grow and their training set will be populated with examples of every past failure and many simulated version of each failure. Not in the form of unit tests in c++, but as video sequences for the neural network.

Is there such a thing as a Care Bull?

joking @TrendTrader007 All in good fun. :)

My former MBA prof in product launch and strategy reached out to me and just gave me a huge pep talk.

Here's some thoughts:

1. Tesla is going to become an aggregator in short order across 5 2030 trillion dollar industries: ai, robotics, vehicles, batteries, solar.
2. It's going to develop giant monopolies in all of those industries.
3. The nervous system of oil&gas and our energy consumption, transport, and utilization lifecycle is being ripped apart and infused with clean tech. We're living through it, but it definitely feels like a managed transition that's entirely dependent on everyone working together to make that happen based on this old system...of everything...to make the new one.
4. Systems of everything are going to change fundamentally and be infused with a clean energy consumption, transport, and utilization lifecycle that's drastically more efficient and abundant than ever before.
5. This is going to cause humanity to push past a sustainable Earth and to the stars, if done right.
6. Maybe the economy is the same as it was previously, but its going to be an economy based on abundance. Not resource starvation like it was, inherently, with a starved resource like fossil fuels. It's just different, so you need to think differently.

Everything said right now by most influencers is bs IMO (lots of noise, little signal), but real at the same time because so many are doing so well and there's just so much wealth generation.

My 2 cents!

On the Ford / Tesla supercharger deal:

I think it’s worth remembering that there is still a relatively large contingent of retail investors, advisors & Wall Street professionals that on various levels consider Tesla a fraud, or highly risky, or a fad. For these people Ford was supposed to eventually be one of the “Tesla killers” - not a tesla partner. Ford embracing the Tesla network, and its CEO being very gracious and enthusiastic about Tesla will have turned quite a few peoples heads with the realization that “oh *sugar*, Tesla is here to stay”. Ford has added massive legitimacy to Tesla (and TSLA) in those peoples minds.

Also, the thought that tesla might become the defacto car charging network in the USA is now a real possibility. The ramifications of that possibility are not small.
+1000

Triple witching in 3 weeks. Call wall set at 200 and only 200. Therefore logical that the breakout will occur just after. Or:
1685160524047.png

Dollar bill on fire meme was a timely and unexpected bonus.

TLDR; TSLA could go up or down at some point in the future.

Stock Option Max Pain

On the Ford / Tesla supercharger deal:

I think it’s worth remembering that there is still a relatively large contingent of retail investors, advisors & Wall Street professionals that on various levels consider Tesla a fraud, or highly risky, or a fad. For these people Ford was supposed to eventually be one of the “Tesla killers” - not a tesla partner. Ford embracing the Tesla network, and its CEO being very gracious and enthusiastic about Tesla will have turned quite a few peoples heads with the realization that “oh *sugar*, Tesla is here to stay”. Ford has added massive legitimacy to Tesla (and TSLA) in those peoples minds
Have you seen any of those say it … otherwise it’s just speculation….

The reason I say this is because it’s always difficult for us to figure out what will shake people out of their firm belie. Think of climate change deniers, for eg.

Reactions: navguy12
The 10 best new car deals for Memorial Day weekend

Before you click the consumer reports link, take a guess how many EV'S made this list???

Triple witching in 3 weeks. Call wall set at 200 and only 200. Therefore logical that the breakout will occur just after. Or:
View attachment 941507
Dollar bill on fire meme was a timely and unexpected bonus.

TLDR; TSLA could go up or down at some point in the future.

Stock Option Max Pain
Hmm

Or a perfect time to burn the shorts.

Not an advice or a prediction.